SpaceCoresDad

A note for anyone stuck at 71/72 for Homo Faber

6 posts in this topic

So, I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but I had some issues with getting stuck with a lower number even though I had definitely made everything. If you're struggling like I was, this is how I got it to work. This is assuming you already picked up the memory chip that unlocks the "Ride" reverse trike. Don't forget that now!

First, go to Mountain Knot City to make everything. I don't know why, but I'm not the only person who had it work when I went there. It should have plenty of materials for obvious reasons.

Second, drive all of the vehicles outside after you make them. You don't have to go too far, just out onto the platform outside. For whatever reason, it was after I did this that made it finally count. It was the basic bitch Truck, one I had made a dozen times before. I don't get it, but hey, that's games for you.

Hope this helps! It's not totally glitched, just a little finicky.

Thanks for sharing your experience for anyone might experience the same issue.

All equipment has a box at either the bottom left, or right of the item description. If it's blank you need to craft it. 

Though some things may need to be crafted a few times to count, it took me 4 tries for the Assault Rifle LVL 3 to count. 

You don't need to drive the vehicles. Craft one at a time (you can only craft one at a time), accept, and go back into the terminal for the next vehicle. No need to drive it.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, mashiach173880 said:

I have done everything and still cant get it to pop

Did you check if all the items have a check mark in the item description? you must be missing one, either that or try to craft everything again but this time use/equip the item at least once. And you need to drive the vehicles too.