It Has Begun Glitch

XxIsa-GxX

*EDIT, I got the trophy but getting Overachiever first and this trophy later on, it's weird*

*EDIT 2, I restored my Vita, reinstalled the game and tried it again. This time it didn't glitch out. I would say I was unlucky first time but if you come across with this odd/rare glitch, watch out*

Hi, as the title says, It Has Begun trophy strangely glitched on me. I got 3 stars from the first level + 1 star on level 3 and didn't get the trophy. And no, my Vita doesn't have CFW either, it's on V3.73 while game is 1.01 and up to date. Didn't sync the list yet but any solutions for this?

Here's the Twitter post for the pictures if anyone wonders (as I wanted to upload the pictures ASAP):

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
Edits
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Noticed it didn’t pop for me on time either when I was getting the touchscreen trophy out of the way. I’ll try on a new save to see if it pops, glad to see it isn’t just a me issue.

Edit: Installed the game again and it popped after doing the first star lab on a clean save. Not the slightest idea what caused it to not pop the first time.

Edited by Darkette
  • Like 2

For more clarification, I tried this again on my other vita and it didn’t pop when I went to the first touchscreen level (star lab 4), and it doesn’t pop retroactively if you go back and do star lab 1. I believe skipping the first star lab causes it to glitch out, so people should get that out of the way first to avoid this issue. Hopefully no one has been flagged for this as it’s one of them things I can see people flagging for.

Edited by Darkette

• 11 months later...

I've just encountered this glitch as well where Overachiever popped without It Has Begun. However, It Has Begun ended up popping after playing a couple more missions. Here's what happened:

1. I played the second mission and got Overachiever but not It Has Begun.
  2. I played the first mission, no trophy.
  3. I played the second mission again, still no trophy.
  4. I played the fourth mission, It Has Begun popped.

If that happens to anyone else, try playing a few more missions first and see if it pops that way.

Edited by cr1s