Platinum Walkthrough

esstee11

Just now, IntroPhenom said:

I haven't watched the video, so with that being said, do you think you could break down the time when each trophy pops, along with the name of the trophy, of course.  Such information is helpful to anyone who plays through first blind, and cleans up trophies afterwards.

I have listed on screen when each trophy unlocks with the name and what count you are on so you know your progression ? I have also added narration, so people know what is happening and what they are meant to be doing etc, I have made my guides how I would like to see a guide ? to help people through in the most efficient fashion... I hope! Lol. (I will add the trophy timestamps in the video description when I am back home later today!) Please do report back with how you find it, and anything you'd  like me to improve, I hope I am producing some good quality though for my beloved gaming community! 

Kind regards,

EssTee !

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

I have listed on screen when each trophy unlocks with the name and what count you are on so you know your progression 1f642.png I have also added narration, so people know what is happening and what they are meant to be doing etc, I have made my guides how I would like to see a guide 1f601.png to help people through in the most efficient fashion... I hope! Lol. (I will add the trophy timestamps in the video description when I am back home later today!) Please do report back with how you find it, and anything you'd  like me to improve, I hope I am producing some good quality though for my beloved gaming community! 

Kind regards,

EssTee !

Sounds good to me.  I won't be watching the video out of preference of avoiding spoilers unless I play the game through once on my own, but good luck with your video guide projects.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...