the ties that bind buggy?

Atom1cMoose

hello everyone! was following the guide for the "its art" trophy, and i have perhaps run into a bug regarding the bounty posters, and was hoping if anyone had a solution. im already done with both epilogues, and i have 5/5 bounty posters in my satchel from doing this quest earlier in the game. i received what seems to be the exact same quest in the epilogue to collect the posters around rhodes, but my satchel is full now and cant be emptied of the previous ones. what exactly needs to happen for me to start the pelt collecting quests? dont see what the two escapees you help out have to do with this the quest? thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, Atom1cMoose said:

hello everyone! was following the guide for the "its art" trophy, and i have perhaps run into a bug regarding the bounty posters, and was hoping if anyone had a solution. im already done with both epilogues, and i have 5/5 bounty posters in my satchel from doing this quest earlier in the game. i received what seems to be the exact same quest in the epilogue to collect the posters around rhodes, but my satchel is full now and cant be emptied of the previous ones. what exactly needs to happen for me to start the pelt collecting quests? dont see what the two escapees you help out have to do with this the quest? thanks in advance

If your referring to the beginning of it's art where u start getting quests for perfect pelts that has nothing to do with rhodes or bounty hunts I started it by seeing a notice on the board in can Horn trading Post next to where u purchase a room or bath and that started the quest

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If your referring to the beginning of it's art where u start getting quests for perfect pelts that has nothing to do with rhodes or bounty hunts I started it by seeing a notice on the board in can Horn trading Post next to where u purchase a room or bath and that started the quest

Interesting, I'll have to go take a look there.I suppose i was thrown off a bit by what the guide says, quoting "The first one is accessed at any train station after completing the stranger mission "The Ties That Bind" (parts 1 and 2)."   I presumed it was referring to The Ties that Bind Us stranger mission you get for collecting the bounty posters. Thanks for the advice I will check there shortly.

20 minutes ago, Atom1cMoose said:

Interesting, I'll have to go take a look there.I suppose i was thrown off a bit by what the guide says, quoting "The first one is accessed at any train station after completing the stranger mission "The Ties That Bind" (parts 1 and 2)."   I presumed it was referring to The Ties that Bind Us stranger mission you get for collecting the bounty posters. Thanks for the advice I will check there shortly.

It might be in train stations I'm not sure van horns just where I started it. But I had it going from pretty early on though long before I did any bounty hunts except the story one where u gotta go after the guy from I think valentine or something but I had the perfect pelts thing going from like chapter 2 or 3 I think so very early on but you can't finish it till post game cause the lady goes on holiday that sends the requests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Good day, i have the same problem but hunting poster on no one station. I rode them all but nothing. Have 5/5 posters of black and white from rodes, but see one more poster on the board that cant take off. 95% completion, i havent time to do all again, please, help me