ALERT - DON'T BUY - TROPHIES GLITCHED

Agripino

As of the date of this post, trophies are all glitched, it looks like some stats are saved server side even if playing single player with bots, and won't unlock. 

The game is pretty horrible too but.. playable I guess? But don't buy, pls, even if very cheap. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

So i see people are getting this platinum all the time.  Are the trophies still glitched?  Is it more that the kill counts just don't track right but the trophies will eventually pop?  Kind of want to do the game but don't want to get stuck so any clarification would be great.  I can handle having to perform some extra kills if it's just a tracking issue it's getting completely locked out of a trophy that bothers me.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the platinum with ZERO issues.  People should understand that this game doesn't have a kill tracker so people might really think they have 1000 kills but in reality they are just inpatient.  I don't think there are any issues with this game tracking progress at this point in time, at least not in my experience.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im not sure about glitched trophies, but here are some other things those looking to get this game should know:

-Frame rates suck. Sometimes swaying your aim cursor almost skips over where you want it to be, so-to-speak

-Server lag and disconnecting issues to online servers (idk about solo w/bots)

-NO Team Support!!! You can create a party, to ensure you and your friends are in the same game, but it does NOT guarantee you will be on the same team. My son and I played 5 or so games last night, in a party, and were not on the same team one time! So if you're looking for a new multiplayer game to play WITH your friends (rather than against) this game might not be for you.

Other than these issues, the game itself is... alright? I guess. Its definitely playable and fun. The trophy guide suggests to do trophies in solo mode, but so far from what I can tell, the people that play this game online are not very good. If you have any sort of experience with FPS games, you should be fine. As I was doing exceptionally well last night, as a low level, going against high level players.