Easy way to beat Spec Ops mission Paladin

Hvalpen

So. I cleared the other three with randoms, with ease. However, operation paladins kept kicking my ass since people where unable to defend the crates. Turns out there is a glitch to go "go mode". Apologies if this was already posted.

When you are about to load Dr. Morales on her exfil chopper stop 3.5M from the chopper and put her down on the ground. As you put her down push left stick forward. This should lead to the "hand over" animation where she is loaded onto the chopper, but since you placed her down away from the chopper there will be another copy of her still on the ground. This is how you know you did the glitch correctly. After that you can not take any damage, at all. Making the mission a breeze since you can just camp crates and disarm the bombs.

Only important thing is, once you are in god mode you CAN NOT revive your team mates. This voids the glitch and causes you to start taking damage again.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

It is working. I just read patch notes, and it has not been patched. So it still works.

The glitch got patched in February fyi, so its not working anymore. I am also pretty sure it wasnt mentioned in the patch notes but we tried it and also got confirmation from another source that the glitch is patched. Correct me if im wrong ;)

12 minutes ago, MuzzleTea said:

The glitch got patched in February fyi, so its not working anymore. I am also pretty sure it wasnt mentioned in the patch notes but we tried it and also got confirmation from another source that the glitch is patched. Correct me if im wrong ;)

I stand corrected then :P It probably falls under "Fixed explotis on various maps and modes" on the mid February patch. Well...fucking good luck beating that mission legit...

• 3 weeks later...