Free for plus more like free plat trophy

dtb345

i picked it up about 3 years ago. it was always on sale and always is on sale i enjoyed it for what it was because it was different and not to be taken to seriously. first time took me a day to plat, then i  bought it for ps3 and finished it in about 4 hours. then the dlc was eventually on sale so i bought that to. pretty sure the majority of trophy hunters already had this game. it has 30k platinums lol

Yeah, apart from The Flapmaster this is probably (hopefully) the closest we'll ever get to getting a Ratalaika game through PS+. It's certainly one of the easiest Instant Game Collection platinums (though ironically I myself got it long ago) that I can think off of the top of my head.

Day of the Tentacle is still probably the easiest though... and unrelatedly, one of my favourite games to ever be on offer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AK-1138 said:

Yeah, apart from The Flapmaster this is probably (hopefully) the closest we'll ever get to getting a Ratalaika game through PS+. It's certainly one of the easiest Instant Game Collection platinums (though ironically I myself got it long ago) that I can think off of the top of my head.

Day of the Tentacle is still probably the easiest though... and unrelatedly, one of my favourite games to ever be on offer.

Burly Men at Sea I think takes the cake. Though, Day of the Tenticle is another easy one. I spent one afternoon getting the plat for Tenticle and had a blast. Definitely one of those plats that are both easy and fun.

Goat simulator just doesn't interest me, easy plat or not. I added it to the library, but I doubt I'll ever play it.

• Like 1