Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to November 19th 2020

Valyrious

I was expecting a delay of some kind and after Witcher I trust CDPR but damn 5 months delay is insane.

Ahh well, you've got to be positive and think that they are making it better. I'd rather a delay to fix than completely broken launch.

Edited by ImmortalFox-

Kinda bittersweet feelings, but i respect their decision. As it stood i was looking at 2 or 3 games that i was super hyped for dropping really close together. At least this way it'll give me more room for my backlog and the last part of 2020 will be all the sweeter too.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

5 hours ago, SteelFreaxx said:

First FF7 Remake, now this.

No. First TLOU:P2, then FF7:R, now this. (That was actually going to be my original comment, so this works out as a reply to another post.)

Can throw Shantae 5 in there, too. (Still upset about that one.)

Edited by EcoShifter

As a huge cyberPUNK fan im a little mixed here.

My heart doesnt like it the news

My wallet does

My backlog does

2/3 Aint bad.

Plus they gotta make it sharp and wonderful. More than happy to give developers time to develop. There is always more games. Early witcher 3 was a bit errrrmmm, so i think they're being clever here.

In the mean time if you need to scratch a cyberpunk itch i heartily reccomend Mirrorshades by Bruce Sterling.

I had planned to make this my 50th platinum. Going to have to re-think that now. Nothing new that I'm looking forward to til Last of Us 2 at the end of May now, maybe I make that #50 but May seems so far away. I need a release date or window for Hades and Ghost of Tsushima.