Are the Jericho's Legacy Gear & Public Enemy Weapons packs worth the extra money?

ObsceneSociopath

I've had The Surge 2 for a while but I've been waiting for The Kraken to release before starting it. I have no doubts I'm going to enjoy it as I thoroughly enjoyed the original so I'm buying The Kraken when I start playing.

My question though is are the gear packs worth it? I'd save £6.50 by buying the Kraken on its own instead of the Season Pass & I know all the trophies are fully achievable without them. I imagine The Kraken also adds new weapons & armour sets if the original Surge DLC is anything to go by.

The Jericho's Legacy sets don't even look that good imo, I actually prefer the set from the URBN pack as it appears to be a recolour of the MG Cerberus set from the first game.

Do the packs add anything to the game or am I fine without them & just using what the base game & The Kraken provides?

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

The URBN gear is incredibly useful for most of the game. It is almost identical in stats to MG Cerberus, but you can't get Cerberus until near the end of the game while you can get the URBN set super early. I just got the platinum and didn't use any of the other DLC sets. I ended up using the Iron Maus set for endgame like the first game though so it's totally up to you.

• Like 1