Game is in Sale for 1,49 Euro. Glitched Trophies?

Sikutai

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

The glitch for the theatrical knight is not that bad, just some poison worked for me.

Now the grinding is HORRIBLE for this kind of game, that's why I haven't earned the platinum yet.

Thank you, I give you a Like tomorrow. I'm out of Likes for today (10 max.).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

In general the game is not as bad as the reviews say. Most problems are gone. Indeed you can get some glitches but nothing that cannot be fixed, no game breaking glitches.

The end-game grind is truly significant (over 10 hours playing the same level over and over), but multiple games have similar grinds (e.g. Rogue Galaxy >20 hours level grind, Kingdom Hearts 2>5-6 hours level grind).

For a cheap price, I definitely recommend it. One must have an extra tv on the side or listen to the radio for the grinding part though.

• Like 3

On ‎28‎.‎02‎.‎2020 at 9:27 AM, Tidal_Rider said:

In general the game is not as bad as the reviews say. Most problems are gone. Indeed you can get some glitches but nothing that cannot be fixed, no game breaking glitches.

The end-game grind is truly significant (over 10 hours playing the same level over and over), but multiple games have similar grinds (e.g. Rogue Galaxy >20 hours level grind, Kingdom Hearts 2>5-6 hours level grind).

For a cheap price, I definitely recommend it. One must have an extra tv on the side or listen to the radio for the grinding part though.

Yes I bought it. I like the graphics and the music and I'll play it later just for fun.

I just played through the main questline and leveled up one character of the four, and I can say that this game is already boring as hell. I couldn't wait to finish the story, and I can't imagine how brutally boring will the grindig be (okay, I can). It has no challange at all, as you can't even die in the game. Or was it just me? No enemy could damage more than 1 hit point. Once I had to restart the last boss fight because my hero literally fell through the environment and found itself in the clouds, but above that every enemy was a one-hit kill, or the bosses a maximum of 3-5 hit kill. 

It's a nice little game but a huge pile of wasted opportunities.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

No..the game is very slow and not very enjoyable at all...i also thought it looked pretty decent and picked it up on sale...i think i stopped playing after the second Boss..not really sure as it was pretty bland...no real strategies needed...very repetitive...

Thanks for the feedback, I'm tempted to try it now just to see if it's more dull than Wanted Corp was.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 6:25 PM, Martain2 said:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm tempted to try it now just to see if it's more dull than Wanted Corp was.

Since you haven't tried it yet, it may be better to leave it at that. Sword_of_omens' post is 110% accurate. The trophy for leveling the skills with all classes is like a slow torture

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2020 at 9:31 AM, AvengedEvil said:

Is it too much to search the forum on your own? A quick look would have shown you this:

Is it too much to be friendly and courteous? Jesus man why be like that?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1