Can i "Pay to win"?

Hvalpen

I platted this game back when it was somewhat new and have not touched it since. Some days im thinking about going back and starting clearing the DLCs. However, i can not be arsed to grind grind grind for good enough gear etc. Is there any chance i can buy gear/char that is already high level geared and can jump straight into clearing DLC dungeons?

10 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Your character should be saved to the server still if you platted it before, wouldn't it be high enough level to proceed to the new content?

It would. But what i mean is i dont want to go out of my way to grind for gear etc. Im asking for a possibility to buy something that allows me to have a char or gear that is ready for the newest DLC dungeons. If i had to use the gear i have from back then it would take me a bazzilion hours to get ready for newest dungeons.

Character buying wise would be out of luck, the most they may have still is possibly the instant level 70 item but I heard it got either removed or locked until you a max a character first

Besides that gear wise the only way is too grind grind grind. But never know maybe ask a player or two in the forums for help? In Path of Exile when I was helping a friend go for plat I gave him some high level gear for free I saved to boost him. Sometimes especially on reddit there is freebie drops for MMOs that other players will hold.

• Like 1

With randoms u wont solo tier 3 related dungeons with trophies related. Im baned since mod 14 so im not dat sure hows neverwinter right now. But i heard u can get to lvl 80. My best advice would be get lvl 80, buy cheap lvl 10-12 enchants to get good gearscore.Do some tier 1 or 2 epic dungeons to get seals to trade em for gear by the npc. U can also buy campaign boons. I guess all campaign boons gives u like 3k gearscore . Legi mount gives also 500 gearscore. Search a guild with high lvl alliances. So u get easier dem tier 3 dungeons done. For few trophies u need to complete campaigns. Some takes 4-8 weeks to complete them. But since u can buy em its not a big deal. If ur guild got guild boons they give u another 2k gearscore. If ur a priest or tank its easy to get in good guilds even with lesser gearscore. Hope dat helps.

• 1 month later...

It's not really possible as the best armor and gear are drops from dungeons or purchases from campaign vendors, and are bound to account/character and thus untradeable. I suppose you could pay high-level people to take you through the end-game dungeons but you're still gonna have to unlock the dungeons first by doing campaigns.

You can buy campaign completions to skip the multiple-months-long-grind to unlock them. Unlocking all but the last will cost you approximately 200$.
You can get some decent/okay-ish gear by running a few of the newly unlocked dungeons and buying items from the campaign store. It won't make you amazing but it'll allow you to somewhat perform.

You can then dump large amounts of cash to equip your character with the best mounts, enchantments and insignia. You would do that by buying Zen (premium currency) and exhanging it for ad (in-game normal currency) and buying stuff on the auction house.
The exchange rate is horrendous though. For 10$ you can get 1000zen. That will translate into AT MOST 750.000ad. A R15 (highest tier) enchantment (of which 2 per piece of armor) costs about 3 million. Armor and Weapon enchantments cost 8million each. A legendary mount costs 10-15mil.

You can do the math from there.

TLDR it's pay to win, but the amount of money you'll have to spend is ridiculous.

Edited by EmperorElfenSky