Post Game Kills

4 minutes ago, TheRealClayman said:

Anybody know good locations post game to get any kill trophies that may have been missed? Specifically I am looking for hack a droid kill and explosives. Thanks!

Its been a while since I played, but when you enter the ice caves on planet Zeffo, where the large troll breaks out of the wall and roams when you enter a large open area, there are some ropes to the left of that area the troll enters from and you can use them to swing back to an area where there is a save point and a room just around the corner from it where there are around 6-8 of the tall Security Droids. You can get the hack trophy here and if you enter outside there are around 15-20 storm troopers that arrive in a couple of waves you can take on. Once done, head back to the save point near by, rinse repeat.

think, for the explosive kill in Kashyyyk as you head out of the buildings to the forest, there are 3 rocket launching troopers in a tree house rotunde if you will. Here you can get 3 kills in one. Again go back, save, rinse repeat.

Hope this helps mate and my descriptions are ok. It was launch last year when I played it.

1 hour ago, Ashbo said:

Its been a while since I played, but when you enter the ice caves on planet Zeffo, where the large troll breaks out of the wall and roams when you enter a large open area, there are some ropes to the left of that area the troll enters from and you can use them to swing back to an area where there is a save point and a room just around the corner from it where there are around 6-8 of the tall Security Droids. You can get the hack trophy here and if you enter outside there are around 15-20 storm troopers that arrive in a couple of waves you can take on. Once done, head back to the save point near by, rinse repeat.

think, for the explosive kill in Kashyyyk as you head out of the buildings to the forest, there are 3 rocket launching troopers in a tree house rotunde if you will. Here you can get 3 kills in one. Again go back, save, rinse repeat.

Hope this helps mate and my descriptions are ok. It was launch last year when I played it.

Appreciate the info. I will give it a go and let you know. Thanks again!