These trophies tho...

nrs1nrs1

I can't wait for this game, I've been wanting it ever since it got announced! You barely need a co-op partner, which is good since I don't think I have any friends who would also play this game. Besides that it seems like you can just enjoy the game and not worry about anything, same as Slime Rancher. Lets hope there's no bugged trophies :awesome:

• Like 2

Love the tiles and descriptions!

Is this the game that looks like a No Mans Sky/Ratchet and Clank hybrid lol. Seem to remember the footage being a vibrant world that looks fun and chaotic? Pretty sure it had a farting bird in the gameplay footage too haha!!

The list is funny and all but the game still has to be good. 

The addition of online co op trophies makes this an instant pass for me for now as I've decided Plus isn't worth it for me anymore. I wish devs would start complaining about lost sales due to an online fee from the platform holders but I know that ain't happening.

Wish I would have looked at the trophy list before I bought this.

I absolutely hate mandatory speed-run trophies. In today's gaming it doesn't really have a place. It made sense wit retro games like Sonic or Mario but with bigger games it takes away the enjoyment when you have to rush yourself. If speed runs are your thing that's cool but it shouldn't be forced to those who don't like it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Any missables? How strict is the time for the speed run?

Only the speed run and killing the one enemy in co-op (I got to this boss in 22 minutes, so it isn't terribly involved if you miss it). Very but it is also pretty easy. I got mine in an hour and 38 minutes. 

6 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Wish I would have looked at the trophy list before I bought this.

I absolutely hate mandatory speed-run trophies. In today's gaming it doesn't really have a place. It made sense wit retro games like Sonic or Mario but with bigger games it takes away the enjoyment when you have to rush yourself. If speed runs are your thing that's cool but it shouldn't be forced to those who don't like it.

I agree and dreaded doing it, but I beat the game in an hour and 38 minutes, so it is pretty generous. I also wouldn't be shocked if it could be done in an hour and 20 or less without too many changes. Also, if you're worried about it, I plan on putting a guide to how I did it on the site I write for later today.

Edited by Admiralvic
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info, Admiralvic. Definitely be checking out your guide for a second playthrough. 

I hate speedruns too as well as co-op trophies but this one looks fun enough that I went ahead and pre-ordered for the 10% discount after seeing the reviews. Unless you have a 100% profile at stake, the trophies shouldn't deter you from playing a game you really want to play. Now I have passed over games that I was on the fence about due to the trophies but never one I really wanted to play. 

Edited by Killbomb

26 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Thanks for the info, Admiralvic. Definitely be checking out your guide for a second playthrough. 

I hate speedruns too as well as co-op trophies but this one looks fun enough that I went ahead and pre-ordered for the 10% discount after seeing the reviews. Unless you have a 100% profile at stake, the trophies shouldn't deter you from playing a game you really want to play. Now I have passed over games that I was on the fence about due to the trophies but never one I really wanted to play. 

Co-op is a joke. I had a save at the boss, so Chaos_Bladez and I knocked them all out in under three minutes.

You could probably do it even faster if you absolutely wanted to, though this is so straightforward and quick I wouldn't worry about it. 

• Like 1