Need Help on these 2 trophies!

Hi, I try to get the "Ace [Downtown Special: Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki da yo Zenin Shugo!]" trophy but doesn't know what "beetle" in the description mean.

I already cleared the game on hard twice but didn't get this trophy yet. Maybe because of this "beetle"

The other one I'm stuck now is "The Dodgeball Club Plays Hockey Too [Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu: Subette Koronde Dairantō]"

I already beat the game twice and didn't get this trophy. Doesn't know what I need to do to get it.

• 1 month later...

I can maybe help with the first one. Did you by chance use the cheat where you rename your character for lots of skills and money? The required name is Koganemushi, and from what I've read that is a Japanese beetle.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get the hidden ending for Downtown Special? I'd ask on the NA forum but the game is less than a week old. I can't seem to find anything about it on Google, or perhaps I missed something in-game that might hint how to get it.

Edited by Caldor2K2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 5:53 AM, Caldor2K2 said:

I can maybe help with the first one. Did you by chance use the cheat where you rename your character for lots of skills and money? The required name is Koganemushi, and from what I've read that is a Japanese beetle.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get the hidden ending for Downtown Special? I'd ask on the NA forum but the game is less than a week old. I can't seem to find anything about it on Google, or perhaps I missed something in-game that might hint how to get it.

Thanks for the answer. And about the hidden ending. When you cleared the game there will have 2 choice answer to chose. I just chose the one that kunio decide to leave the town and got that trophy. Don't know there have any special requirement for the choice to appear or not. But I always got to chose it every time I beat the game.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, dreamboysixty9 said:

Do you guys know how to push 19 enemies off the edge on mossion 1 and 2 on renegade?

I just jump kick them or throw all of them off the edge. That include boss in mission 1 too.

The edge will be on the right side on mission 1 and left side on mission 2.

And about "The Dodgeball Club Plays Hockey Too [Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu: Subette Koronde Dairantō]" trophy

You need to input the password to play as the Dodge ball club and clear the game to get the trophy.

Edited by Emiyasviel_TH

• 3 months later...

Can someone please tell me how to use ichijou in downtown nekketsu march super awesome field day?

(Downtown nekketsu koshinkyoku: soreyuke daiundokai)

It says win all matches while using ichijou on single player.

The problem is i cant read japanese..

Is ichijou part of the nekketsu team?

Please someone help me. I am slowly progressing this game since january haha

Please..

10 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Can someone please tell me how to use ichijou in downtown nekketsu march super awesome field day?

(Downtown nekketsu koshinkyoku: soreyuke daiundokai)

It says win all matches while using ichijou on single player.

The problem is i cant read japanese..

Is ichijou part of the nekketsu team?

Please someone help me. I am slowly progressing this game since january haha

Please..

ichijou is one of the white team guy who with 140hp. 

his japanese name is いちじょう, you have to use him to win every matches. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shadow Skill said:

ichijou is one of the white team guy who with 140hp. 

his japanese name is いちじょう, you have to use him to win every matches. 

Omg thank you brother. Didnt expect someone would actually reply. I will try play later. Been slowly playing this game since it was free on january psplus. Having a hard time bc famicom games are japanese.

20 hours ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Omg thank you brother. Didnt expect someone would actually reply. I will try play later. Been slowly playing this game since it was free on january psplus. Having a hard time bc famicom games are japanese.

no problem, i also playing this cos it was a free game. :)

those games are hard but they are fun to play. for trophy hunting you can use the load and save function more often, just load if you make a mistakes.