Bioshock Infinite now 19.99 for UK gamers

drummerklg

Sony Europe has announced that BioShock: Infinite has been reduced to just £19.99/€29.99 on the PlayStation Store for a limited time.

For PlayStation Plus members it will cost £17.99. The deal is up until August 16th.

I strongly recommend you get it now as I wouldn't pay more than $30 for it, ok, maybe $35.  For those of you that don't know/don't feel like doing the conversion, this would be $24 in the US for those with Plus.

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite

Edited by drummerklg

I strongly recommend you get it now as I wouldn't pay more than $30 for it, ok, maybe $35.

Don't be so harsh man, it's a very good game, definitely between the best from 2013. I bought mine in Brazil, and payed something about U$ 75.00.

It's a sweet deal, for an excellent game.

Don't be so harsh man, it's a very good game, definitely between the best from 2013. I bought mine in Brazil, and payed something about U$ 75.00.

It's a sweet deal, for an excellent game.

Haha, I mean, it just didn't live up to being as good as the first.  It's good, just not as good the first. 

I preffer this one, much better in every way. When i bought my copy the first was included.

Right, I forgot that the first comes with this one, that definitely makes it worth more now.  That's fine, it's your opinion man, I just felt like, this focused more on guns and shooting, plasmids took a step back in this one, the story wasn't that involving, and the atmosphere just didn't bring me in like rapture.

Edited by drummerklg

Haha, I mean, it just didn't live up to being as good as the first.  It's good, just not as good the first. 

If you expect every BioShock from hereon in to be as genre-defining, innovative, visceral, artistically palpable, captivating, twist-filled, mesmerising, engaging and as damn near perfect as the original then you're always going to be bitterly disappointed. Capturing lightning in a jar like the developers did with the first game is rare enough, but to expect them to manage the same feat twice on the same generation of consoles is quite unfair. 

I will be getting BioShock: Infinite next week I'd say; I will then gauge it wholly on its own merit. I appreciate the original for the masterpiece it is, and I will appreciate BioShock: Infinite for whatever I determine it to be. 

Right, I forgot that the first comes with this one, that definitely makes it worth more now.  That's fine, it's your opinion man, I just felt like, this focused more on guns and shooting, plasmids took a step back in this one, the story wasn't that involving, and the atmosphere just didn't bring me in like rapture.

but in this one you have 8 vigors, much more than the original.

The guns was also different and the scenario it was awesome. The ending is beautiful the only think i could think of to complain...

that the game has no final boss, i'd love to see the prophet in a crazy machine.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...