Your favorite franchise come back?

RedDead3001

I'm sure I could come up with quite a large list but the two that immediately spring to mind are Resistance and The Legend of Dragoon. The Resistance games were fantastic and I think there are plenty of stories that could be told in that universe. The Legend of Dragoon was never really a "franchise" I suppose since it was only one game, but it is one of my favorite PlayStation games and I'd love to see another game. 

Oh, and Golden Sun.

Parker

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Parker said:

I'm sure I could come up with quite a large list but the two that immediately spring to mind are Resistance and The Legend of Dragoon. The Resistance games were fantastic and I think there are plenty of stories that could be told in that universe. The Legend of Dragoon was never really a "franchise" I suppose since it was only one game, but it is one of my favorite PlayStation games and I'd love to see another game. 

Oh, and Golden Sun.

Parker

Yeah how can I forget about the Legend  of dragoon at least they should make a remastered version or part two.

15 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Silent Hill god damn it!

Silent hill will come back I hope Konami doesn’t fuck it up.

21 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The main ones I want to see are Ape Escape, Resistance, Bully (not really a series, but I want a sequel), Final Fantasy Tactics, and Tomba. 

I'm not sure who has the rights to Tomba anymore, but even a graphical remake instead of a sequel would be amazing.

Monkey paw games do.

Mega Man X

Wild Arms

Magna Carta

Growlanser

Shadow Hearts

Power Stone

Jet grind radio

Grandia

• Like 3