Your favorite franchise come back?

RedDead3001

Onimusha and Tenchu.  Except for the Onimusha Warlords remaster about a year ago, both series have lain dormant since the PS2 days - we really need new games for both franchises.

A third Transformers: Cybertron game.  Doubt it will ever happen following the shutdown of High Moon Studios, but a 3rd title could wrap up the cliffhanger ending that Fall of Cybertron left us with.

Splinter Cell - imagine the light/shadow mechanics that PS5 could create for Fisher to sneak around in...

• Like 2

Ninja Gaiden.  I’d like a trilogy that follows more of the NES trilogy storyline for the PS5...?

Phantasy Star.  Can you imagine the original 4 games remade for PS5 a la Final Fantasy 7 remake?!  Just insane...?

Contra.  Although I loved the PS2 games & appreciate the originality of Hard Corps: Uprising, I’d like to see a reboot of the original and Super C on PS5.  I mean, look at this recreated PS4 background image of Bill Rizer and Lance Bean approaching the 6th level boss of Contra on NES.  Who wouldn’t want to play that?!  ?

https://images.app.goo.gl/rcUL5N7WzavV8KmP9

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Ninja Gaiden.  I’d like a trilogy that follows more of the NES trilogy storyline for the PS5...?

Phantasy Star.  Can you imagine the original 4 games remade for PS5 a la Final Fantasy 7 remake?!  Just insane...?

Contra.  Although I loved the PS2 games & appreciate the originality of Hard Corps: Uprising, I’d like to see a reboot of the original and Super C on PS5.  I mean, look at this recreated PS4 background image of Bill Rizer and Lance Bean approaching the 6th level boss of Contra on NES.  Who wouldn’t want to play that?!  ?

https://images.app.goo.gl/rcUL5N7WzavV8KmP9

It's a shame Sega didn't localize phantasy star nova on the vita

• Like 1

Limiting this to 5 franchises...

Gravity Rush

Jak and Daxter

Dead Space

Spyro

ModNation Racers 

Fortunately for me (and others), some higher priority games not mentioned here either already had sequels made for them very recently (i.e., God Eater 3) or sequels are currently in development (i.e., Dying Light 2).

• Like 2

Playstation 1 and 2

Def Jam Vendetta - Never play ir

Def Jam fights for NY - better game than def jam Icon

NBA vol2 and vol3

WWF Smackdown! Just Bring it

WWF Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth

WWF Smackdown! Here Comes the pain

Mortal Kombat Trilogy,UMK3 and MK4

Mortal Kombat Kollection (2008) - Mortal Kombat : Deception,Mortal Kombat : Shaolin Monks,and Mortal Kombat : Armageddon

Burnout takedown 3

Playstation 3

Mortal Kombat Aracde Kollection

Mortal Kombat (2011)

Assassin's Creed (2007) - hope the trophy list on ps5!

Tomb Raider trilogy 

• Like 1