‘The Revolution is Coming’ Question

OmegaRejectz

I’ve been keeping my eye out for these operations, unfortunately nobody seems to be playing them so I’m missing this trophy too. I think your best bet would be to create a session and round up a group of people to help you, apparently you only need to complete the Brusilov Keep and Tsaritsym Operations maps for the trophy to pop. Would be happy to join if you do.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-24 at 7:45 AM, Emina said:

I’ve been keeping my eye out for these operations, unfortunately nobody seems to be playing them so I’m missing this trophy too. I think your best bet would be to create a session and round up a group of people to help you, apparently you only need to complete the Brusilov Keep and Tsaritsym Operations maps for the trophy to pop. Would be happy to join if you do.

Oh, I thought it was Brusilov & Red Tide? Plus doesn’t it take like 20 minimum to start an operation?

On 2020-01-24 at 7:59 AM, Lawless_Llama said:

I would also be happy to join. Been trying to get through the DLC for this game but not many people are playing the operations at all. :)

The people I got help with the DLC weapons said they got it a few days before they helped me cause it was the featured operation... maybe that’ll be our best bet 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Oh, I thought it was Brusilov & Red Tide? Plus doesn’t it take like 20 minimum to start an operation?

The people I got help with the DLC weapons said they got it a few days before they helped me cause it was the featured operation... maybe that’ll be our best bet 

If it’s actually in rotation as a featured mode then heck I’m happy to wait for that. At the moment it’s Gallipoli which is for the ‘Become Operational’ trophy for anyone who needs it.

There is always that possibility of rounding up people but yes it will take about 20 to just start it. You’ll have to remember that randoms will most definitely join and quickly if they see the server getting populated which will help a lot. I don’t know which two maps we need exactly, but either way we can pop the trophy this way. The hard part is finding people then trying to get them online at the same time...

If we can pull that off it’ll also be a great way to get some other trophies out of the way like weapon unlocks/drops, since the rented servers aren’t working for most people.

9 hours ago, Emina said:

There’s a Battlefield 1 boosting session filled with 16 players and they’ll be trying for “The Revolution is Coming”. I noticed you guys haven’t joined so I figured you’d like to if it suits @OmegaRejectz @Lawless_Llama

And whom ever else wants to join as well of course. The more the merrier. 

The turn out was great, not sure how long the server will stay full but it’s still running at the moment. The server is #13765979 - turns out Brusilov Keep and Red Tide are in fact the only two maps you need. And yes you do require 20 people to start.