collectibles

Hafidh_Haramain

22 minutes ago, Hafidh_Haramain said:

Are any of the collectibles missable, I just finished the first and second area, can i go back to drenchfort, lost temple and foundry and get the stonebites, boatman coins and the Book of the dead pages? Or are some of the doors locked for good after you finish the dungeon?

It's been a while since I played this game, but I remember them being collectable up until a point of no return.  I might be wrong, but I think the game let's you know when you are about to go beyond this point.

• 10 months later...

Is there any guide that has ALL the collectibles in the order they appear? Both the trophy guide and powerpyx's videos are separated by type of collectibles which means I need to open up multiple guides and keep track of each one individually. I'd much rather prefer a complete list with everything there is to collect.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2020 at 5:26 AM, Hafidh_Haramain said:

Are any of the collectibles missable, I just finished the first and second area, can i go back to drenchfort, lost temple and foundry and get the stonebites, boatman coins and the Book of the dead pages? Or are some of the doors locked for good after you finish the dungeon?

Collectibles are not missable, just grab everything before final boss fight. Kuddlesnot got the best collectible YouTube vidoe guide. The legendary powerpyx also made great collectibles video ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MojoNJojo said:

Is there any guide that has ALL the collectibles in the order they appear? Both the trophy guide and powerpyx's videos are separated by type of collectibles which means I need to open up multiple guides and keep track of each one individually. I'd much rather prefer a complete list with everything there is to collect.

I still need these and intend to go back but damn it’s annoying not having an all in one collectible guide that works from the start to the finish. Any luck in finding one?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 13/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, MojoNJojo said:

I know right, why cant guide creators realise that wed either have to run every area in the game 3 separate times or deal with trying to follow multiple videos at once, why cant all collecible videos be start to finish in chronological order, really grinds my gears, furthermore, why on earth in such a HUGE game did THQN not put in a collecible map, something sold by Vulgrim or something that shows us what were missing, i literally have to run around the entire map following a guide now for 7 missed collecibles, gonna take hours, ffs lol

• Like 1