Nightmare run

xxdmcgee2288xx

Currently, I am around level 96. Will be 100+ in the coming days. Was looking to see if anyone has any tips on nightmare mode.. I know if done solo, saves can be backed up into the cloud.. solo seems unbearable with the game in its current state.. I know this isn’t a co-op, joinable, boost thread.. but considering how dead this game is online and even on this site, wanted to post this here in case anyone ever wanted to group up for a nightmare run.. honestly, I don’t think nightmare can be done legitimately with less than 3 people and that’s if all 3 people are properly highly leveled (at or near 100+). I think this trophy is best done with 4 people. If anyone is interested, please add me on PSN and include in friend request text: “lost castle”

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, BAZUZU5 said:

I have beaten nightmare 4 times solo, and still the gold trophy for doing so does not pop, I'm rusty but send me a friend request some time

thank you! Will do! I will add you in about 4 hours when I get home from work.. I work really weird hours and I work consecutive days in a row but I’m off Thursday and Friday if you wanna try then.. I’m EST (east coast USA) but I can work around your schedule if you wanna go for it.. I have a potential third but he may not want to play.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2020 at 11:54 PM, BAZUZU5 said:

I have beaten nightmare 4 times solo, and still the gold trophy for doing so does not pop, I'm rusty but send me a friend request some time

Same here. Finished my second Nightmare solo run, after deleting the save file on console and upgrading the character to level 110 all over, and no trophy. The compendium is a mess as well. Death Asura and the final bosses, except for Death Spirit, aren't listed. Same for some equipament, itens and enemies. The trophy for collecting 3000 souls also glitched for me in both my saves. 

Best of luck for u.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:20 AM, ricotasuicida said:

Same here. Finished my second Nightmare solo run, after deleting the save file on console and upgrading the character to level 110 all over, and no trophy. The compendium is a mess as well. Death Asura and the final bosses, except for Death Spirit, aren't listed. Same for some equipament, itens and enemies. The trophy for collecting 3000 souls also glitched for me in both my saves. 

Best of luck for u.

I know it sounds weird but what if the nightmare trophy popped as it should but only in mp? Bazuzu and I made it to the game final boss’ 2nd form before dying on a run where we had very bad luck.. hopefully it pops online through mp