any good guides?

RJP_X

i am getting some tales of symphonia vibes from this trophy list. missables, affection, and multiple playthroughs. for the price point it makes me want to just jump right in. i was wondering if there's any walkthrough's to follow that would cover all missables.

i have never played a star ocean game before, but have heard great things about the first three, especially the 2nd game which i hope isn't too far off from localization.

honestly just a bit intimidated of the list, and like tales of symphonia there was a particular guide that kept me covered every step of the way so was wondering if there was anything like that for this game.

Above post is trophy guide.

For general walkthrough and private actions, I recommend Rikki-chan on gamefaqs. He also separate guides for item list/creation and monster list.

I should point out that enemy stats have been adjusted in this version compared to psp so the recommended level sections listed in the guide are incorrect and you'll have to grind a bit past them if your struggling with encounters.

Edited by Whitelightnin683
More info
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...