Glitched Trophy

Diversity
Train all 4 soldier classes in a single round.

Tried this several times, for whatever reason, every soldier is the Assault soldier. I click train on all of them, one after the other, but only assault soldiers come out, despite clicking on the other ones. They all have different prices which are deducted from my balance accordingly, but they all come out as assault soldiers with mp40s, one comes out with a shotgun but it floats and his hands are in a position as if he's holding the mp40. If you've found a fix, or I'm doing something wrong, please let me know!

Edited by Episodes

Hello,

I'm the most recent person to get the 100%, and from what I can see I'm the first to get it since the game got a pretty major graphical overhaul back in November last year, part of this overhaul changed all the character models in game, the allied soldiers are indeed supposed to look different, but for whatever reason, they dont, I'm guessing that this has something to do with why the trophy wont trigger.

My solution to this problem was to use the method documented below, and revert to the last point this frankly awful game worked.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...