How is this plat hard?

Sebulba2000

1 hour ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

Ah, the way you think makes almost every game easy. You can buy some extra consoles to boost. Hell, you can even buy some insane life-dedicated pro to play on your account. Buy a modded controller which will do all the work for you.

Back when I completed this, you had nothing to rely on. You could find some small tips and tricks, some bad written guides. Some early developed tactics for the online co-op missions. But most of it you had to figure it out yourself and earn it through game experience. Grinding day after day only playing Hangmans Noose without glitches, just muscle memory to do it as fast as possible.

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic was almost undoable back in the days.

I remember the time I had to use Paint to track which collectible you did and which you didn't. And oops, why do I have 199/200 while I should have earned the trohpy by now? Fuck. Well, lets do it once again!

The game is a lot easier these days comparing to back then. You can't even compare it.

On a sidenote, I wouldn't be proud when I boost a golden game like this. But you do you.

I'm not proud because I boosted the game. I was just wondering where were these 10/10 plat ratings coming from. This is an easy game with grindy online and 1 difficult co-op mission. There's nothing here like being in top leaderboards or something. I've done much harder things like Overseer from Uncharted 3 MP, so it's surprising for me to find GTA 4 that easy, while I was unsure in challenging myself with GTA 4, seeing what people write on the Internet. But having obtained the plat, I rate it 4/10 in terms of difficulty.

15 minutes ago, Sebulba2000 said:

I was just wondering where were these 10/10 plat ratings coming from. 

It's 10/10 for me because I'm dealing with the fucking Tutorial bug so I can't join/invite friends to heists/events and also can't get any playlists to work.