Bugged peekaboo trophy?

DammitTara

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I went back into the waterways after beating the game, an opportunity to play with a genie showed up near the billboard. There's an option to go behind the column and press square to peekaboo the genie, that's when I got the trophy even though the trophy description says to have a genie scare you.

• 7 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 0:25 AM, DammitTara said:

Is there anyway to get the peekaboo trophy after the game has been completed? The genie hid behind the box and scared Ash but it didn't pop for some reason. Did i do something wrong or do I have to replay the game til the waterways again?

Happened to me as well. Do the wall peekaboo by the billboard in waterways. Popped right away once I did that "game".

Just now, Optinooby said:

And yet its eluded us since release xD

Well, I for one am glad for these threads. Unlike many, I really don't like this game, and I'll be pissed if the trophies don't pop, or the game crashes. These are now two threads that should help me in that regard (the other being to delete old painted walls so the game doesn't crash later).

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, I for one am glad for these threads. Unlike many, I really don't like this game, and I'll be pissed if the trophies don't pop, or the game crashes. These are now two threads that should help me in that regard (the other being to delete old painted walls so the game doesn't crash later).

Did u quote me abt the collectibles in another thread or was that someone else?? 

Just in case it wasnt you, something else will help is that you can get EVERY single collectible in an area before moving on, it's ONLY the Lighthouse which u must backtrack to endgame. 

And just abt deleting every painting, I can actually see that causing problems, too much paint around, but if you are ONLY paintining the bare minimum to proceed and for collectibles, it should be ok without deleting, or at least it was for me, 5 times platinuming!! 

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

On 15.2.2021 at 6:40 PM, TrafalgarWarGrey said:

This bug also occurs for me.No trophy popped even if the sequence was the same on the video on the psnprofiles guide.I will retry after i beat the game.

57 minutes ago, barakmh said:

You need both actions to trigger, once when you play the game with the genie next to the botanical billboard (which you also need to paint for a trophy) and once a bit later when the genie surprises you behind a box

I did it in the same place as in the video, waterways after the end of the story. my genie was on the wall to the right of the billboard. I hid behind the column with the square button when it wanted to play and then jumped out again with the square button. the trophy popped up immediately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I did it in the same place as in the video, waterways after the end of the story. my genie was on the wall to the right of the billboard. I hid behind the column with the square button when it wanted to play and then jumped out again with the square button. the trophy popped up immediately.

Even if i already got the trophy doing what you had said i appreciated your answer.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2021 at 8:58 AM, Sikutai said:

well mine popped after my genie jump scare me.... i first pickabooed him near the billboard and shortly after when he pickabooed me the trophy popped