500k Build (Help)

ryan_robs

I would recommend searching for a good outlander build. If you get the right build you can get max wood, stone and metal in one mission. You can also cheat it by going into your SSD and have your friend break the wall each time you place and then completing the SSD, (I don’t know if this still works)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Noah8YC said:

I would recommend searching for a good outlander build. If you get the right build you can get max wood, stone and metal in one mission. You can also cheat it by going into your SSD and have your friend break the wall each time you place and then completing the SSD, (I don’t know if this still works)

SSD does not work anymore. I did it for a few hours and got nothing, after successfully completing a mission.

I have a group going for the platinum and 500k builds if you want to join. I will speed it up a bit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/1/2020 at 6:25 PM, TheHarryGamer99 said:

SSD does not work anymore. I did it for a few hours and got nothing, after successfully completing a mission.

I have a group going for the platinum and 500k builds if you want to join. I will speed it up a bit.

SSD does in fact work, I was part of a group that grinded out some builds yesterday. We did it in Stonewood, and completed my SSD 7 afterwards and the progress towards the trophy saved! It’s probably the least worrisome of the grindier trophies though.

I’ve been trying to work on PWO’s as I progress through the campaign but it doesn’t work most of the time. For example, my quest was to rescue survivors and it throws me into a SSD assist? Like what the fuck?

5 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

SSD does in fact work, I was part of a group that grinded out some builds yesterday. We did it in Stonewood, and completed my SSD 7 afterwards and the progress towards the trophy saved! It’s probably the least worrisome of the grindier trophies though.

I’ve been trying to work on PWO’s as I progress through the campaign but it doesn’t work most of the time. For example, my quest was to rescue survivors and it throws me into a SSD assist? Like what the fuck?

Maybe it was Wargames that did not work for builds then. I will look into it.

Doing storm shield 1 to 10 does in fact save your building progress. But for some reason doing the endurance storm shield doesn’t save it. I mean it did save building progress but for only the first few runs, then somehow it just stopped even after if I completed a few waves and then leaving the game. 

I look at videos of how other people methods of obtaining this trophy and it mostly involves war games. I don’t know if building progress can be save in war games right now since those videos are old and I can’t find any other recent videos that aren’t older than six months. 

This is what looks to me like the fastest way to get the trophy, if you are playing with 4 players at the same time you will be looking at 10-15 hours of doing this for the trophy. The time just depends if everybody is doing it at the fastest speed possible.

Keep in mind that this is rather tedious and will make your fingers hurt, one thing that you can do to make it easier is to connect a mouse and keyboard to your playstation so you can use the scroll wheel instead of pressing the same button over and over again.

• Like 1