Trophy Hacker still there for a whole month. No flagging option.

...... has been at the top of the 100 club leaderboards for a whole month and there's no flagging option. He has impossible trophy order on this Uncharted 3 game. And the multiplayer went offline over 4 months ago so any new additions to the leaderboards are obviously trophy hackers anyways. I didn't want to post this topic but this failed cheater removal system is letting trophy hackers be world record holders for months at a time without removing or even allowing a flag option anymore.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Possible naming and shaming

With their trophy order and time and the report option missing, I'm assuming that the list has already been reported by another person. Only 1 report can be submitted per trophy list, so two people can't report the same person, wait patiently because I assume that the person is gonna be flagged eventually.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Best_PC_gamer said:

luk........._fr...... has been at the top of the 100 club leaderboards for a whole month and there's no flagging option. He has impossible trophy order on this Uncharted 3 game. And the multiplayer went offline over 4 months ago so any new additions to the leaderboards are obviously trophy hackers anyways. I didn't want to post this topic but this failed cheater removal system is letting trophy hackers be world record holders for months at a time without removing or even allowing a flag option anymore.

Some online trophies are still doable

Just now, REAPER4536 said:

Some online trophies are still doable

The person being referenced in this thread has some trophies out of order and an impossible speed run time. The person making this thread is bringing that up here probably because they tried to report the person who is being talked about and the report hasn't been successful yet.

The cheater removal team gets hundreds of reports a day so it takes time to process them all. It sounds like the person is already reported so the team will get to it eventually.

If you have more questions about it, PM someone from the team directly here instead of making a thread.

• Like 1