The world’s most boring trilogy is now complete

23 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Only played the first one, but it was one of the better Plus offerings (that I did not already own).  I can think of countless worse games, including many of your profile 1f609.png

To each their own.

I’m genuinely interested what terrible games you found on my profile. I might have forgotten some of them?

15 minutes ago, djb5f said:

A plethora of B-rate slashers and Raitalaika games.  Seems a little disingenuous to single out this title, which while not a deep game, was done well.

B-Rate slashers?Please, do elaborate. lol

14 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Useless topic this. Lesser complaints, thanks. And i will buy it, as well a good amount of people who have played all of Milestone's games, or like racing games in general.

I’m sorry that I expressed my opinion on a forum about video games.?

• Like 4

I wouldn't pay for it but the first was an alright PS+ offering, something different to experience which I always appreciate. I'll never trust the hordes of PS+ complainers who try and get anything that's not a vaguely "action adventure campaign" game removed. PES got removed for the horribly written mess Detroit, and I know a ton of people wanted this removed. Thankfully they weren't listened to this time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TonicLemonIce said:

Nice breakfast post, I chuckled :awesome:

Even tho I personally uninstalled the first one after one minute of what felt like an unresponsive dogshit mess, I can clearly recognize that this series is not made for me. Several people that I respect called the series an amazing motorcross simulation - and hey, I'm actually happy for that rare, highly specific motorcross simulation audience to get another title they can play around with.

I found it pretty sad, that the best motorcross simulation of recent days is this one. 

I mean I can believe that the simulation aspect is good. But this game is just plain soulless and 'outdated' from the sportgames standards -hence the so called boring aspect-. (and I mean this unironically). 

But I guess that makes an open market for a more fun, more things to do, fleshed out motorcross simulation. 

• Like 1

I didnt mind the first game from ps+, got the plat pretty quickly. 

As someone who grew up riding on my farm doing a bit of mx and sx I like a bit of riding games every now and then. However it's a far cry from MX vs ATV from back in the day which is sad

19 minutes ago, JrsAlster said:

My problems with this so called "trilogy" is that they set a price at 59,99$ - 64,99$ for a game that has content worth max 39,99$ and also that its mostly a copy /paste from their earlier games...

no argument there.  Monster Energy Supercross 2 is $19.99 on Amazon and was $17.99 through the PSN store for a long time.  I am going to wait for under $10.  I will do the same with #3.  Glad we got the first one through Plus.  Fun, little title.

14 hours ago, Conker said:

Creative title but don’t agree, plenty more boring ones, like those Zelda CD-i games which was a trilogy too xD 

You take back what you just said about one of the greatest game trilogies ever made. :P

Althought I love riding motocross IRL, I'm not HUGE fan of the games they make. I like playing them from time to time, It's not THAT bad. They have made a lot of good changes over the years but I personally wouldnt buy this at $80 CAD. I would buy it at $10 without hesitation. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nearly platinumed the first one.
It's not an overly bad game. But a bit repetitive... especially the grinding.

I'll grab the second one when it's cheap and do the same with the third.

The grindy parts; I'm pre-drinking before going out, with music on. So doesn't exactly take a lot of my concentration. 

• Like 1