Seems a bit grindy, the challenges one may be rough depending on the extent, but hitting max level looks like it may take a while.

I like the "im no superman" purely based on name and the "not today" trophy is interesting and fun, overall kinda poor list but nothing too difficult (with exception of the challenges potentially)

A pretty standard milestone list here. I doubt there will be anything challenging about it unless they have increased the difficulty of the challenges since MX2. It would be nice if they do up the difficulty like they did for MotoGP 19. I personally think race games should provide a challenge instead of simply holding R2 for 40hrs and getting a plat. 

Lv99 will undoubtably be a grind like last time (I assume there will be an xp booster micro transaction like usual) and the 100 free roam miles will take a couple of hours but can probably be rubber banded again.

• 2 weeks later...

The challenges are a bit of a platinum killer. 50 challenges and you need to be perfect on each and everyone of them. And you can't fall or even put the glimpse of a tire outside the track, you'll be disqualified. It is a lot and a lot and a lot of tries. A real pain you know where.

Except for this one, the rest of the trophies are good imo. Leveling up can be done easily when you extend the length of the races or with very short tracks from the community (you can find "Enjoy" from me if you want) because the more laps you do, the more XP and credits you get at the end of the event. I know on my track I can put 38 laps in 10 minutes, earning about 60k credits and 250k XP. At some point, you'll need 100k XP to get to the next level. But keep in mind you'll have to participate in at least 100 Main Events and drive 100 miles / 160 km in the compound. Those will help get the two SX profil challenges.

About those profil challenges, I have an issue with one of them. It says you have to win one of the two 250 champ and the 450 champ in career mode. I've done that, I have the trophies, but the progress of the challenge is still 0/2. I don't know why, but the interesting bit is that it was at some point at 1/2 and then got back to 0. Ah ah...

Overall, the game is pretty good, I'd say a solid 7-ish - 8 out of 10. And I'd say 6/10 for the platinum chase. Because of the challenges, otherwise, maybe 3 or 4 out of 10.

Edited by Jo-La-Mouche
  • Like 2