Healing Items?

DrakeHellsing

I'm wondering right now, where would one get healing items from? I mean, there was that one I got from Chi-Chi, which I used up in the Raditz fight, but I haven't really come across any others.  Each town/city I check out doesn't seem to sell any either, it seems to be just food you can make, food ingredients and machine parts.  I would not mind stocking up on healing items for these next few fights, as I'm sure Vegeta is going to be a pain to deal with.

There is a vendor in cities that do sell healing items. Its the one with the apple logo, i have 3 available at the moment. They are quite expensive, so you should sell the items you have that are only usable for selling.

Edited by Lindhojj

11 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

I spoke to Roshi before leaving for Namek and he gave me about 30 of each for completing his challenges

Yeah, I did that as well, ended up with a fair bit of them.

And thanks everyone for explaining.  I also looked and found the items, thought the food icon meant only veggies and fruits, not healing items as well.

I am glad that Namek has the vendor stuff too, cause I'm sure I'll be burning through them when I deal with Frieza x.x