Best way to rank up?

Started playing the MP for the trophies and finding it to be the worst MP i have ever played. It just feels completely broken, no matter how many times i shoot someone they don't die yet kill me instantly. It's really starting to piss me off. What choices do i have to rank up. 

Hello once again! I feel the same too, but i think that problem is more frequent/agressive if i do not have the good conection or i play with other players from other countries (Example: Spain). And the other problem is with the Supply Drops (never a fan of it). 

In matters from going in the combat, i feel it acceptable. Even i came with a 40+ kills in a match.

At least the NV4 is nerfed (i think what i heard of).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Started playing the MP for the trophies and finding it to be the worst MP i have ever played. It just feels completely broken, no matter how many times i shoot someone they don't die yet kill me instantly. It's really starting to piss me off. What choices do i have to rank up. 

Most of the people still playing have the best weapon variants that increase the stats on the guns, it's incredibly unbalanced towards new players. Infected is the best way to rank up, although you don't need to rank up for any MP trophy