Challenges bugged and tips

Shorah-

I tried to do the cage breaker and i'm pretty sure we got a sub 60 sec run. We tried the old way, considering the event timer should start as soon as we open the first cage.

I read that on pc version, they messed up with patches and timer would start as soon as you drop from the tower with chaos warrior.

Or maybe we have the same bug as pc version supposedly patched in 2.0.15.

(Fixed an issue where having too many enemies alive prevented completion of the ‘Cage Breaker’ challenge on Against the Grain.)

In the same patchnote, it says: 

Fixed an issue where the Achievement “Ride Together, Die Together” could not be completed on Legend difficulty.

Can someone confirm this one is not doable at the moment ? Seems like nobody got it in the past months.

Also, if you try "More Where They Came From", Skarrik will probably stop doing anything at some point. You can actually "revive" him by using the kruber tank charge.

Zealot charge could probably work aswell.

Do not attempt this challenge without kruber tank.

@Darkette 

@Potent_Delusions

If you have any tips for against the grain.

@Shorah- Cage breaker bugged for us the first time but we assumed that was because of opening the top cages in the barn first. It worked the second time when we did it in order. It starts when the first cage is opened. “Ride Together, die together” is unobtainable at the minute unless you do it on cataclysm difficulty. FS know about it and are fixing it in the next update. I assume they’d fix cage breaker in the same patch too.

19 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I tried to do the cage breaker and i'm pretty sure we got a sub 60 sec run. We tried the old way, considering the event timer should start as soon as we open the first cage.

I read that on pc version, they messed up with patches and timer would start as soon as you drop from the tower with chaos warrior.

Or maybe we have the same bug as pc version supposedly patched in 2.0.15.

(Fixed an issue where having too many enemies alive prevented completion of the ‘Cage Breaker’ challenge on Against the Grain.)

In the same patchnote, it says: 

Can someone confirm this one is not doable at the moment ? Seems like nobody got it in the past months.

Also, if you try "More Where They Came From", Skarrik will probably stop doing anything at some point. You can actually "revive" him by using the kruber tank charge.

Zealot charge could probably work aswell.

Do not attempt this challenge without kruber tank.

@Darkette 

@Potent_Delusions

If you have any tips for against the grain.

The cage breaker timer does start upon the first cage being opened. The last patch didn't glitch it as we've done it since then, but it's possible that the recent hotfix bugged it?

As for "Ride together, die together"...yep, it's bugged right now. We've done it like 8x and nothing. We even had the 2 bosses glitch and stand there doing nothing so we killed them within 2 second of each other: nothing.

You should post on the Fatshark forums if you want. We've already done so and a staff member said it will be patched, but more backup can't be a bad thing to reiterate that the community members want this fixed.

Update 1.11 is live, fixes a lot of bugs with the game which were very noticeable in the later weaves. Also fixes the “Against the Grain” challenge to work properly, and “Ride Together, Die Together” is now obtainable again. It seems they’ve nerfed a lot of the ridiculous spawning which we’ve noticed a lot in weaves 63 and 64, but we’ll find out for sure soon. Shit can be unplayable with some of the hordes, even if you pull just one area’s worth. I can go forever about bugs within weaves let alone how unoptimised it is for PS4, but I’ll just link this which explains it all. 

https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/xb1-ps4-update-17-1-11/38095