Multiplayer FAQ [2022 Update]

Letenko

10 minutes ago, eternit_pl said:

Global Warfighters is glitched for me second time.

Very possible, it can glitch more times in a row. The precedure is unfortunately the same. You'll have to contact EA and let them either disconnect your PSN or just delete the EA account.

1 hour ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@Letenko22 Thank you for the info. This inspires me to get it done. Cheers pal.

No problem at all, I'm sure you can do it if you keep at it. Good luck!

49 minutes ago, Bilpe said:

Hardly just above average.  I've seen you go 47-6 in a match before.  Nice try, though.  :)

Heh, I had some good games, altough there were game where I went 02-27 while doing the CS5, so it evens out. 

• Like 1

@Letenko22 One very important glitch I miss is the trophy for completing 1 tour with all classes (Back in the fight). This trophy can glitch if you complete a tour for a class with the points you earn on the stats screen after the game. If you think you might complete a tour on the stats screen, it's best to change class and respawn before the end of the game. Ingame you should see a progress bar in the top left when you're about to complete a tour with the class you're playing with.

If it does glitch on you, I believe it's a matter of completing the tour you finished on the stats screen a 2nd time or if you're unlucky, complete all of them a 2nd time. Not sure how that fix works.

Once I had a disconnect and thought I lost everything I earned during that game including a weapon pin, battlelog didn't show what I earned. But after completing another game, the stats from that disconnected game were all added as if nothing happened. So I never saw stats disappear in the long run.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kolm said:

@Letenko22 One very important glitch I miss is the trophy for completing 1 tour with all classes (Back in the fight). This trophy can glitch if you complete a tour for a class with the points you earn on the stats screen after the game. If you think you might complete a tour on the stats screen, it's best to change class and respawn before the end of the game. Ingame you should see a progress bar in the top left when you're about to complete a tour with the class you're playing with.

If it does glitch on you, I believe it's a matter of completing the tour you finished on the stats screen a 2nd time or if you're unlucky, complete all of them a 2nd time. Not sure how that fix works.

Once I had a disconnect and thought I lost everything I earned during that game including a weapon pin, battlelog didn't show what I earned. But after completing another game, the stats from that disconnected game were all added as if nothing happened. So I never saw stats disappear in the long run.

Thank you, I'll add it to the list in the first question.

11 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

Thank you, I'll add it to the list in the first question.

@Letenko22I think I didn't explain the glitch with the tours well enough to make the problem clear.

The problem is not with completing the last tour but with all tours. If you complete a tour with the points you get on the stats screen, that tour won't always register as completed for the 'Back in the fight' trophy. So even if you finish your last tour during a game, the trophy can still glitch because you finished your first tour on the stats screen instead of ingame.

My boosting partner and me made sure to finish all tours during a game and things went fine. 

I started this game in 2013 and back then you could find some information on the glitch and the cause and the fix. When I started again a few months ago, this was one of the things I still remembered from back in the day. Only info I could still find is a topic on PST about the glitch, but most of those people suffered a freeze the moment the trophy should have popped.
Maybe the info is somewhere in that thread, maybe it was from another source, it's too long ago to really remember where I got the info.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/medal-of-honor-warfighter/177741-back-fight-trophy-glitched.html

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kolm said:

@Letenko22I think I didn't explain the glitch with the tours well enough to make the problem clear.

The problem is not with completing the last tour but with all tours. If you complete a tour with the points you get on the stats screen, that tour won't always register as completed for the 'Back in the fight' trophy. So even if you finish your last tour during a game, the trophy can still glitch because you finished your first tour on the stats screen instead of ingame.

My boosting partner and me made sure to finish all tours during a game and things went fine. 

I started this game in 2013 and back then you could find some information on the glitch and the cause and the fix. When I started again a few months ago, this was one of the things I still remembered from back in the day. Only info I could still find is a topic on PST about the glitch, but most of those people suffered a freeze the moment the trophy should have popped.
Maybe the info is somewhere in that thread, maybe it was from another source, it's too long ago to really remember where I got the info.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/medal-of-honor-warfighter/177741-back-fight-trophy-glitched.html

Post edited, thank you for the clarification. I also linked the thread you gave us, thank you for that as well.

• 1 month later...

So started multiplayer yestarday and Global Warfighters did glitch (got to level 14 at the post game screen). Not very worried as after i get the other stuff i will reset my ea account. I am worried about Back in The Fight, i will make sure to only complete tours during the match and never at the loading screen. One thing i remember from reading some PST forums is that sometimes the game freezes once a tour is completed, not sure if it happens only at the final tour or at any tour. When that happens, it can probably screw up the trophy. The solution posted at PST which i will use during my multiplayer run was found by some

guys back in 2012:

1) Get close to 50k on a class (like 49.5k)

2) Go to XMB, delete game data and save

3) Start game again, install and update, then quit

4) Go to battlelog, spend all tokens, log out battlelog

5) Get back to game and get 50k on the class

This method should avoid the freeze issue, not sure if it this problem still happens today or was patched as its something from 2012 but its good to know. I will also follow the tip from everyone on this post to always complete the tours while in the match. Hope those 2 methods used together can 100% avoid the glitch. I will let you guys know what happens, the game is very active this days and level up and pins can be done legit on public matches no problem.

• Like 3

On 16. 3. 2020 at 7:27 AM, gafernandes1996 said:

So started multiplayer yestarday and Global Warfighters did glitch (got to level 14 at the post game screen). Not very worried as after i get the other stuff i will reset my ea account. I am worried about Back in The Fight, i will make sure to only complete tours during the match and never at the loading screen. One thing i remember from reading some PST forums is that sometimes the game freezes once a tour is completed, not sure if it happens only at the final tour or at any tour. When that happens, it can probably screw up the trophy. The solution posted at PST which i will use during my multiplayer run was found by some

guys back in 2012:

This method should avoid the freeze issue, not sure if it this problem still happens today or was patched as its something from 2012 but its good to know. I will also follow the tip from everyone on this post to always complete the tours while in the match. Hope those 2 methods used together can 100% avoid the glitch. I will let you guys know what happens, the game is very active this days and level up and pins can be done legit on public matches no problem.

I have never encountered that issue myself on any of the tours, but it's always good to be careful, especially in a game like this. Thank you for letting people know.

Great Q&A mate. I recall it taking me more than 26 hours, but then again I wasn't going for trophies from the start and I played on Australian servers whilst there was an Australian clan going around. If they played against you, you were screwed :P

But I'm sure this is going to work for anyone yet to start the game :)

On 16/3/2020 at 7:27 AM, gafernandes1996 said:

guys back in 2012:

What you said happened to me. I reached 50k of a class tour during the game ... but shortly after 2 minutes the game freezes. I had to restart the play, once I got back to the game it seemed to me that I got the tour anyway. So the trophy is already ruined? Now I'm just missing a sniper tour to finish. I will let you know if I got it.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my plat today. The only trophy that glitched for me was Global Warfighters. So i did the EA persona transfer, choose the default US soldier at the start and reached lv14 in a match. It unlocked normally. Avoid reaching in post match screen or selecting another soldier at start because i did both things during my glitched run. For tours, also reached 50k during matches for all of the 6 tours. Didn't do the game and save delete and had no freezes so i cant say if freezing break the trophy for the tours or not, looks luck based. Pins and reaching lv74 unlocked normally too.

17 hours ago, zoroluffy7 said:

When you spend more than 20 nation tokens, is it count as 1 ribbon?

Hey Zoro, long time no see, hope you're staying safe. Spending 10 tokens should get you 1 ribbon AFAIK.

On 21. 4. 2020 at 1:28 PM, zoroluffy7 said:

So if you spend 30 tokens, you will get 3 ribbons and when you get the xp? 

Exactly. You get the ribbons the next time you complete a match, on the post-game screen.

2 hours ago, zoroluffy7 said:

I can take up to 1 ribbon, even i spend 20+ tokens. Do you know why?

Can't tell you, sorry. When I boosted it worked fine without any problems, even if I spent 50 tokens at once I got everything.

• 1 month later...

I think this post is awesome! I honestly wish there were more of these out there since I've recently been cleaning up my backlog of the last gen games. Often times there isn't a lot of up-to-date information to know what I'm getting into, or how to complete it as efficiently as possible. Or if I'm curious about starting a game, this will certainly help me make the decision. Really appreciated!

• Like 1

@Letenko22 We were in the same boosting group with You for this game. I would want to say thank you so much again for your justice and useful informations.

MP trophies were really tough but if you like the game, these trophies become enjoyable. 

Pins trophy was like a homework.

Imo, hurry up before the game dies.

• Like 1

On 15. 6. 2020 at 5:54 PM, dcdimitri7 said:

I think this post is awesome! I honestly wish there were more of these out there since I've recently been cleaning up my backlog of the last gen games. Often times there isn't a lot of up-to-date information to know what I'm getting into, or how to complete it as efficiently as possible. Or if I'm curious about starting a game, this will certainly help me make the decision. Really appreciated!

Glad the post could be of use, I wish we had this for more games as well, especially with that games that have unstable/ glitched trophies.

On 17. 6. 2020 at 7:52 AM, seyhano said:

@Letenko22 We were in the same boosting group with You for this game. I would want to say thank you so much again for your justice and useful informations.

MP trophies were really tough but if you like the game, these trophies become enjoyable. 

Pins trophy was like a homework.

Imo, hurry up before the game dies.

I remember you seyhano, you're most certainly welcome.I do hope more people give this game a try, even with the MP grind I think it was a lot of fun. It was great playing with you and the other guys.

• Like 1