Multiplayer FAQ [2022 Update]

Letenko

I'm sick of EA. I've contacted them numerous times over the past 2 month regarding global warfighter. Every time they say they can't do anything. They can't reset my stats, they can't unlink my account, blah blah blah...blah blah blah....well kiss my ass EA. Seems the account deletion has worked. If I can get the trophy then EA I forgive you ??

Edited by Fluffythexeno
Update regarding EA

• 1 year later...

• 1 month later...
On 29/06/2022 at 6:42 PM, Seamndel said:

As of 2022, the servers are deserted at all times, so XP farming and Coordinated kills are the only way to get all trophies. 

This is not true. I still play the game from time to time and the player population dropped,  but not so much to not have full rounds on one server. The population dies of slowly because of two reasons: #1 They increased the minimum number of players to start a match from 4 to 8 and #2 The new login system had it's toll on the player base the same applies to the battlefield games as I have witnessed  and probably for other titles for Playstation 3 system.

Edited by Dreamcast12

• 3 months later...

Warchief (reaching level 74) glitched on me. So my only option is to delete battle log, then rank up to 74 again ? Or -unlikely as though it may seem- I can delete my battlelog and rank up to level 1 again and have the trophy unlock? (https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/165387-warchief-trophy-solution/)

I would also like to know how long it take me to get to level 74 via the game's fastest XP farming method (recapturing the flag in sector control)? I went from level ~1 to 66 in a few session , I just don't recall how long each session took and the exact number of sessions. 

A PSN user told me that you get 3200xp per match with the end-game ribbons, but if that's  true then: 841500÷3200×15÷60=65.7421875 (the "15" represents the amount of minutes I think a match lasts).

So 65 hours to get to level 74 if I only recapture flags in sector control (with 7 other players obviously)?

Edited by Seamndel

On 1/21/2020 at 0:58 AM, Letenko said:

Very possible, it can glitch more times in a row. The precedure is unfortunately the same. You'll have to contact EA and let them either disconnect your PSN or just delete the EA account.

Are you sure disconnecting can't be done on the user's end? I can unlink my account on ea.com. Would I not be able to create a new account a link it manually to PSN?

2 hours ago, Seamndel said:

Are you sure disconnecting can't be done on the user's end? I can unlink my account on ea.com. Would I not be able to create a new account a link it manually to PSN?

It wasn't an option when I tried it over 2 years ago.

16 minutes ago, Letenko said:

It wasn't an option when I tried it over 2 years ago.

It is now. 

But now I have another problem: after I unlinked my original PSN from my Original EA account and have created a dummy account, how do I connect the dummy account to the PSN account? How did you do it? 

2 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

It is now. 

But now I have another problem: after I unlinked my original PSN from my Original EA account and have created a dummy account, how do I connect the dummy account to the PSN account? How did you do it? 

Once you have an unlinked PSN, I just went in-game and when I loaded into the multiplayer menu I was prompted to either create or log into an EA account.

41 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Once you have an unlinked PSN, I just went in-game and when I loaded into the multiplayer menu I was prompted to either create or log into an EA account.

I can't even "load" into the multiplayer.

Did you deleted your saved data beforehand or have otherwise done something you don't remember? 

I just get the black-orange "Origin" popup saying "Logging In" (although I have not entered any new account details), then I get "ERROR INFORMATION The connection with EA Online was lost."

Edited by Seamndel

47 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

I can't even "load" into the multiplayer.

Did you deleted your saved data beforehand or have otherwise done something you don't remember? 

I just get the black-orange "Origin" popup saying "Logging In" (although I have not entered any new account details), then I get "ERROR INFORMATION The connection with EA Online was lost."

No, I didn't delete anything.

I am honestly not sure if I got the prompt before or after I clicked on multiplayer, but I had no problem setting up a connection to another Origin account both times I did it.

Did you try it through a different EA game like MoH Airborne or The Orange Box? It might be worth a shot setting up/associating to an Origin account through those.

32 minutes ago, Letenko said:

No, I didn't delete anything.

I am honestly not sure if I got the prompt before or after I clicked on multiplayer, but I had no problem setting up a connection to another Origin account both times I did it.

Did you try it through a different EA game like MoH Airborne or The Orange Box? It might be worth a shot setting up/associating to an Origin account through those.

I just attempted to do it through Star Wars Battlefront on PS4 Pro (A game which also now does not let me access its' multiplayer portion since I'm not logged into an EA account). This game DOES give you a dedicated button prompt to fill in your account details BUT: once I enter my dummy EA address details - which includes a dummy email address and a password that I triple-checked to be correct - I am greeted with an error stating something like "your credentials are out of date or either incorrect. 

I think my problem is rather simple: My EA games would n't let me connect because my PSN ID isn't associated with amy EA account. 

The supposed solution is just difficult to pull off: how do I connect the new EA account to the existing PSN?

Edited by Seamndel

6 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

I just attempted to do it through Star Wars Battlefront on PS4 Pro (A game which also now does not let me access its' multiplayer portion since I'm not logged into an EA account). This game DOES give you a dedicated button prompt to fill in your account details BUT: once I enter my dummy EA address details - which includes a dummy email address and a password that I triple-checked to be correct - I am greeted with an error stating something like "your credentials are out of date or either incorrect. 

I think my problem is rather simple: My EA games would n't let me connect because my PSN ID isn't associated with amy EA account. 

The supposed solution is just difficult to pull off: how do I connect the new EA account to the existing PSN?

I wonder if this hapenned because of you disconnecting your PSN and Origin account yourself instead of doing it through support. Really strange.

Anyhow, I always just connected through a playstation game, but since that's not an option for you, see if you can log into Origin on your PC and connect your PSN and Origin that way. If that fails, you might need to contact support and see if they can do it.

One of the safest ways to avoid Squad Leader, Global Warfighters, and Warchief trophies from glitching on you when you're about to level up to 7, 14, or 74, is getting all of the kills in your boosting session with a knive every round. Don't take turns getting 1 kill each round with the other boosters on your team when you're close to level up to 7, 14, or 74.

For the first 2 rounds have someone on the enemy team grab the flag. Kill every booster on the enemy team except the person holding the flag. Let the person with the flag kill you at the end of the round for the first 2 rounds. The enemy team should be leading 4-0. Now boosters on both team will NOT grab the flag. You're safe to get all of kills for the next 5 games. 

That will give the person going for the trophy 7 rounds for kills. 2,000 for the first 2 games if you use a knife, and 6000 for the next 5 games when you kill everyone on the enemy team with no one grabbing the flag if you knife. That is 8,000 guaranteed XP if you use a knife, not including bonuses like rapid fireteam kill, and random knife headshots. 

Edited by x7251

3 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

it wont let me spend any tokens at battlelog and im not sure why. it wont let me pick a nation or anywhere that says spend token

I very vaguely remember that one person I played with had the same problem and he had to try it on his phone instead of the computer, or maybe it was the other way around. Either way, I know it worked for him, see if that makes a difference.

47 minutes ago, Letenko said:

I very vaguely remember that one person I played with had the same problem and he had to try it on his phone instead of the computer, or maybe it was the other way around. Either way, I know it worked for him, see if that makes a difference.

it dont seem like the mobiles working either. do i just click on a flag when im in the nations section?

edit i semi got it to work now on mobile, i used mobile then actived desktop settings and that showed it. but when i click claim coin (i have 102 lol) it says internal server error lol

Edited by melodicmizery

7 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

it dont seem like the mobiles working either. do i just click on a flag when im in the nations section?

I just tried it on my phone and didn't get a prompt to select a nation as well, not sure why.

15 minutes ago, Letenko said:

I just tried it on my phone and didn't get a prompt to select a nation as well, not sure why.

well now since i got it to work on my phone, the pc version is working. im not sure if the tokens sent though. i had 102 and now it says 1. is there anyway to tell if they worked. i hope i didnt lose them all

ok another edit got the token to go through but lost 100 tokens in the process

2nd edit now i have -8 tokens lmao 

Edited by melodicmizery

12 hours ago, Letenko said:

thanks for the prompt responses yesterday. i think this is what i found out overall

if you have over 100 tokens saved and try to use them it messes up and actually puts you in the negative. so i think mine registered after winning a match and i think i had 106 tokens. which i now have -6 tokens. or something like that.

mobile did help. but in order to get mobile to work i had to go through safari on my iphone, go to battlelog, and in my browser setting "request desktop view" then refresh the page and the pick a country worked. but i still couldnt pick a country. between refreshing my phone and pc back and forth and going through a few errors it eventually worked so its on my pc browser now. (weird that a mobile device had to be used) alternatively you may be able to try a different browser on pc to activate it. maybe it dont like chrome. 

not sure if this info will help anyone since there is only 2 months left and not sure if anyone cares about tokens but there it is.

19 hours ago, Dreamcast12 said:

Warfighter nations is broken since a year or so. Only click once on the spend tokens or you will end up in the negatives

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

thats for sure lol

Thank you both, I'll update the FAQ with this information.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this actually does anything (just yet), but it seems like if you're in the negatives with your tokens you can inspect the button element in dev tools and remove the "disabled" flag to make the button usable.

After doing this and clicking the button, it auto-pans to your selected country and seems to apply a "+0" to your country, and your tokens reset to 0. Upon refreshing they are back to the negative amount, but it also brings up the prompt that tells you to do the same thing tomorrow for a larger multiplier.

Gonna mess with this over the next few days to see if I can exploit it.

11 minutes ago, SH06UN5126 said:

I'm not sure if this actually does anything (just yet), but it seems like if you're in the negatives with your tokens you can inspect the button element in dev tools and remove the "disabled" flag to make the button usable.

After doing this and clicking the button, it auto-pans to your selected country and seems to apply a "+0" to your country, and your tokens reset to 0. Upon refreshing they are back to the negative amount, but it also brings up the prompt that tells you to do the same thing tomorrow for a larger multiplier.

Gonna mess with this over the next few days to see if I can exploit it.

i honestly wouldnt bother with it. someone told me messing with the tokens could potentially glitch warfighter. although it didnt glitch on me, and ive talked to others that it didnt impact them. mine was stuck on 1x eternally. even when it accepted a token it never raised the multiplier. i ended up just playing home run alot so i wasnt in the negative by the time i got to my 70s rank and stopped clicking the button. maybe experiement with it after you get the trophies just to be sure

56 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i honestly wouldnt bother with it. someone told me messing with the tokens could potentially glitch warfighter. although it didnt glitch on me, and ive talked to others that it didnt impact them. mine was stuck on 1x eternally. even when it accepted a token it never raised the multiplier. i ended up just playing home run alot so i wasnt in the negative by the time i got to my 70s rank and stopped clicking the button. maybe experiement with it after you get the trophies just to be sure

I'll be out of the negatives well before I get into the 70s. If I get a x2 boost or more, that's only going to help me out. If I don't, then I tried. I don't really see any reason not to try it out.

• Like 1