The Fastest Way to Level Up - Battle EXP 100% Bonus

16 hours ago, PrepSchoolHero said:

Also just a sidenote, I was able to beat the final boss and get all other trophies by just having my three main characters at level 85. If you have enough healing items it’s pretty easy to get through post game battles 

You can also get the Community bonuses for cooking effect increase, eat full-course meals that would give you like 30%+ stats for 15 minutes (which are only counted when out in the world. I've had the same buff for like 2 hours now) and make the difference in stats that way.

So, yeah, grinding is completely unnecessary.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

I am now 100, but I want to continue leveling, but I have no side quests for it. and mira wants to defeat as easily as possible. I also have the boost on full. someone an idea?

If you're level 100 with all your skills unlocked Miria won't be a problem. I did it at 95 and had no issues. 

If you really want to grind you should do the training room at capsule corp. 

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, kantera said:

I'm thinking of buying this game. Concerning the difficulty trophywise, how would you guys rate the game? Grtz

3, maybe a 4. I didn't find it difficult at all, but I was pretty thorough. I took my time and was almost always 5-10 levels higher than story missions, always trained when something new unlocked, and always had plenty of health capsules for "oh shit" moments near the end.

5 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

3, maybe a 4. I didn't find it difficult at all, but I was pretty thorough. I took my time and was almost always 5-10 levels higher than story missions, always trained when something new unlocked, and always had plenty of health capsules for "oh shit" moments near the end.

Ok thanks!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kantera said:

I'm thinking of buying this game. Concerning the difficulty trophywise, how would you guys rate the game? Grtz

It currently on sale right now too, perfect time to pick it up on PSN.  Probably the only trophy that gave me heartburn was "Can't Touch This" - Get 50 instant victories on enemies.  Everything else will pretty much unlock while playing through all sagas without trying. Agreed with @sh4d0wzcs 3/10 difficulty.

23 hours ago, kantera said:

not difficult at all. They have a weird white border around cutscenes thats annoying. Gameplay can be repetitive in the end grinding orbs but overall for the time it took me to platinum it, it wasnt bad. 2/10. 

I relied a lot on melee and the odd level 3 form of special moves as youll see most energy blasts rarely hit unless youre up close

is it worth the sale price? yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...