Playable/Plat-able January 2020?

Valkirye22

I've had my eye on this game for a while now but nearly all reputable reviews said it was good but quite buggy at launch.

Reading through the other posts here - can anyone let me know what's the situation with trophies at the current patch? Or if it is at least less broken than before as I see a decent number of people managed to get the Plat.

Can be platinumed solo? (read about adding more traits in the future so you might not need coop ones)

• Like 1

Can´t be plated solo. That being said its still very active and im going through it now, ando there aint too many more things that im missing. Also regarding the coop traits, im not 100% sure you need all of them, there is one that is quite a pain to get called cold as ice. The other ones are pretty easy to obtain.

I'm playing the game right now as well. Trophies are still a bit buggy, but they pop. For instance, I didn't get the trophy for upgrading a weapon to +10, but when I upgraded my next weapon to +6 the trophy popped. Same with getting 5 mods (the trophy popped like 15 minutes later without me getting a sixth mod). 

There are only 32 traits, and you need to get 30 for the plat. Unfortunately there are more than two that require interactions with other players.  

What is positive, however, is that while playing in coop would initially only give trophies to the host, that's no longer the case. All players in a party can unlock trophies now ? So you can join ongoing multiplayer games to get traits without any disadvantage. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2020 at 2:35 AM, Arcesius said:

I'm playing the game right now as well. Trophies are still a bit buggy, but they pop. For instance, I didn't get the trophy for upgrading a weapon to +10, but when I upgraded my next weapon to +6 the trophy popped. Same with getting 5 mods (the trophy popped like 15 minutes later without me getting a sixth mod). 

There are only 32 traits, and you need to get 30 for the plat. Unfortunately there are more than two that require interactions with other players.  

What is positive, however, is that while playing in coop would initially only give trophies to the host, that's no longer the case. All players in a party can unlock trophies now 1f642.png So you can join ongoing multiplayer games to get traits without any disadvantage. 

Planning to get the game.

I read somewhere that playing multiplayer, only the host get progress in the campaig ala diablo 3, it's still the same?

16 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Planning to get the game.

I read somewhere that playing multiplayer, only the host get progress in the campaig ala diablo 3, it's still the same?

Yes, that's exactly how it is. Your campaign won't progress if you join someone else's game... But if you get the story related trophies in another player's campaign, you can do the clean-up in adventure mode without ever finishing your own campaign.

I actually got the plat without finishing my campaign. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Yes, that's exactly how it is. Your campaign won't progress if you join someone else's game... But if you get the story related trophies in another player's campaign, you can do the clean-up in adventure mode without ever finishing your own campaign. 

Ok, thanks for your prompt response :)

On 22/1/2020 at 8:35 AM, Arcesius said:

What is positive, however, is that while playing in coop would initially only give trophies to the host, that's no longer the case. All players in a party can unlock trophies now 1f642.png So you can join ongoing multiplayer games to get traits without any disadvantage. 

The game is also hard as hell (especially bosses), is it possibile to do it Co-Op with a friend or the difficulty rises with two players? 

52 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

The game is also hard as hell (especially bosses), is it possibile to do it Co-Op with a friend or the difficulty rises with two players? 

Actually I think the game is easier in coop. The bosses are not designed for solo play, and with all the spawning enemies crowd control can be difficult on your own.

So yes, it is absolutely possible, and I actually would recommend playing in coop, as it is a much better experience than solo! 

And while the game might start out a bit rough, once you level up a couple of useful traits and get a good weapon and mod, it actually becomes quite the breeze.. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...