No report system

Maaden_Swe

Second match I play I run into two cheaters who are teaming up, just disgusting behaviour in a solo match. So if you run into "zinx456mc" and "owen140303" keep an eye on them. 

I didnt find any report system so I made a clip and sent to the devs. 

I just hate cheating

45 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don’t understand the game. I thought it was do whatever it takes to survive. How are they “cheating”?

Forming a spontaneous alliance with a stranger mid-game is one thing, but two friends queuing at the same time in order to duo in a solo Q FFA is another. And this clip looks like the latter. 

I’ve heard that the devs don’t allow teaming but idk how exactly they enforce bans. 

9 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I really don't see it as cheating, I've seen boosters use 8 consoles to self boost games meant to be played regularly, its just how it is.

Now hacks etc aimbots i understand, but two amateur people sticking around each other (while infuriating sure) wouldn't really be cheating.

I can safely say many people here are guilty of the same things in the vid, especially for trophies in online only games.

Oh also you can easily have multiple ps4s set it up where the spectator favors your main till victory, again it's just how it is with these sorts of games, people will do anything and everything to finish it in the end.

So unless you've never boosted like that id consider it fair game

Hehe, thats funny. Well it IS cheating to team up in a solo game in battle royales. It totally ruin the match for the rest of the players. 

9 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Again thats your opinion, for people that play for trophies and boost it's boosting.

So you may disagree, but the reality is not everyone is jumping in the game for the same reason. Its simply not cheating to play with others, especially granted that spectators heal, give material, and pick who they want to win or lose.

Is that also cheating? No it's part of the game. 

I can say in H1Z1 I've helped a friend get a win by killing everyone and letting him kill me, it's not cheating it was to assist him with a trophy.

I mean come on you can't say you've never boosted a game, let's be real here you have 10,000 trophies so it's a bit hypocritical to judge others if you yourself have "cheated" aka boosted a game before.

I don't see anything wrong with playing with others in a solo queue match, especially in a game like this where it's only what 10 people?

Its very rare you see boosters anyways so I really don't see the problem here.

Precisely this. Boosting is considered cheating (even if a game is dead). That's why some companies ban boosters. But you may also see that differently but in reality it is cheating. Besides this isn't just this game that people do this, they do it in a lot of online games. If you think this is truly unfair then don't play online gaming. It's as simple as that. No need to point fingers when 90% of PSNProfile members boost (ie 'cheat').

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Precisely this. Boosting is considered cheating (even if a game is dead). That's why some companies ban boosters. But you may also see that differently but in reality it is cheating. Besides this isn't just this game that people do this, they do it in a lot of online games. If you think this is truly unfair then don't play online gaming. It's as simple as that. No need to point fingers when 90% of PSNProfile members boost (ie 'cheat').

16 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Again thats your opinion, for people that play for trophies and boost it's boosting.

So you may disagree, but the reality is not everyone is jumping in the game for the same reason. Its simply not cheating to play with others, especially granted that spectators heal, give material, and pick who they want to win or lose.

Is that also cheating? No it's part of the game. 

I can say in H1Z1 I've helped a friend get a win by killing everyone and letting him kill me, it's not cheating it was to assist him with a trophy.

I mean come on you can't say you've never boosted a game, let's be real here you have 10,000 trophies so it's a bit hypocritical to judge others if you yourself have "cheated" aka boosted a game before.

I don't see anything wrong with playing with others in a solo queue match, especially in a game like this where it's only what 10 people?

Its very rare you see boosters anyways so I really don't see the problem here.

It is my opinion, and it IS also in the code of conduct in the game, so it IS cheating, no matter what you think. 

And yea, I have 10000 trophies but no, I have not boosted anything ever. 

And boost all you want as long as you dont breach the game rules.

Well, these guys will hopefully be banned, the devs have gotten the video and some pictures. 

15 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

It is my opinion, and it IS also in the code of conduct in the game, so it IS cheating, no matter what you think. 

And yea, I have 10000 trophies but no, I have not boosted anything ever. 

And boost all you want as long as you dont breach the game rules.

Well, these guys will hopefully be banned, the devs have gotten the video and some pictures. 

Be that as it may. Boosting is against many codes of conduct. But people still get away with it because companies don't have the time to scan every booster. Maybe don't complain about 'cheaters' on a site which is littered by boosters especially since the video you have shown is a form of boosting, just a thought. Sorry that you feel the need to complain about an everyday online gaming 'problem' that many don't consider a problem. By the way I'm not saying it isn't annoying on some level, I've encountered it many times but I won't expect anyone to care because I do it and 9 times out of 10 they do it too nor do I care enough to express my feelings about such a minuscule matter.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

Demanding that everyone always should try their best to kill everyone else is against basic human behaviour or even "games logic". If I stand a better chance to win the game by first teaming up with a stronger player to get rid of the weaker ones first and then fight it out among ourselves without the risk of some noob getting a lucky shot in, that makes perfect sense. One only needs to refer to the already mentioned Hunger Games to see this idea put in practice.

And more in general, I prefer getting online trophies without boosting if I can. That means playing on public servers when there are still players online. Most of my boosting is centered around getting people together to play dead PS3 titles or particular game modes where doing it solo is impossible because there is nobody to play against.

I do make exceptions, for example I recently got the Fire Controller trophy and some other stuff done for Medal of Honour on PS3. That is still an active game, but as a EU player playing on US servers I have at least a second of lag in a game with zero antilag measures and I just can not cope with how annoyed this makes me :D

Edit: I read a little about this game. Apparently out of the 10 players there is one who is appointed the "director" or something who can help the underdog or hinder a strong player by unleashing some stuff from above. They can even put something like a bounty on you, whereby you become visible on everyone's minimap. Does that in itself not encourage teaming up against said player? If you want equal chances, this may just not be the game for you.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2