What do you eat and drink during playing games?

ScaryAbel210

Most of gamers play games for all days and nights without taking a break or sleeping;

If anybody feels hungry for eat anything like chickens, pizzas, and salads. During anybody pause the game, so it waste their times for order pizzas, make their own food for sandwich or salad, and when they done with eat food on their plate then they throw plates on sink and they don't want wash them or leave them into stink like stinky trashes. If you eat too much then you might get going to bathroom for take poo. Make a note, which food make you feel take a poo? Don't eat any chips and food with spicy. If you order sandwiches from Subway, it might make you sleepy then fall sleep during playing game. Just eat some non-spicy chips like Pringles or Doritos for nonstop playing games.

If anybody feels thirsty for drink anything like soda, water, and juice. If you drink too much, then you might get going to bathroom for take leak. Make a note, don't drink beers so much or your room will be your funeral, beers kill your health as losing your life like lose life point in game lol. It is your choice for best drinking during you playing games, it is only sodas, waters, and tea bottles. What if you run out of drinks? You pause the game, drive or walk to store for buy drinks, then come back to resume play game but it is wasting your time. If you plan for begin playing nonstop games, you must buy dozens of drink packs then play games and drink lot of cans you need.

If anybody feels sleepy, I believe most of trophy hunters don't want get sleep until they need earn platinum trophy for games, if you don't want get sleep or fall sleep then buy 5-hour energy drinks for keep you awake.

For myself, I always drink Mountain Dew sodas with green, red, orange, and blue flavors and eat Pringles chips during playing games for trophy hunting and boosting.

Edited by ScaryAbel210
  • Like 3

I don't eat while playing, unless I'm just really hungry but even then it's a snack, and I wash my hands before and after.

Trophies at all time.

• Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Snack
  • Snort
  • Dinner
  • Midnight Snack
  • 2nd Daily Snort
  • 3rd Daily Snort

Trophies or GTFO

I like the way you think! :gold:

I can't imagine why you'd eat anything while gaming.

1) It distracts you too often to make any real progress in the game.

2) Most foods will need a tissue on hand to wipe your hands before touching the controller again because as deth said, who wants fucking grimy controllers.

3) If you're really hungry enough to eat a pizza, chicken, salad as mentioned in the OP then you can spare the time to stop playing and go eat it properly. "Most of gamers play games for all days and nights without taking a break or sleeping" is simply wrong on all accounts.

As for drinking there's only three drinks I'll have while playing a game:

1) Water. I usually always have a bottle of water nearby so I'll take a sup of that if I want it.

2) Tea. When playing slower paced games I might make a large (0.5L) cup of tea that is insanely hot so it will last a long time and drink it during slow moments and loading screens.

3) Alcohol. From time to time I'll drink a can of beer while playing or sometimes if I have enough to spare I'll have rum/lemonade. This is usually only for when playing a game that has little to nl narrative so it's mainly for online games such as Call of Duty. I kick ass when playing that drunk.

• Like 4

my favorite drink while playing video games is mountain dew or water at best, but if i don't have any DEW i always pause the game and move the whole way to my compressor water cooling machine to drink a cup or two, that way i'll take a break and move my body and i don't play MP too much, as for food i don't eat and gaming at the same time, if i wanna eat i do pause my game / finish eating / wash then continue or simply turn my console off before eating or turn the game off goes back to the XMB and put my status to offline, it's kinda awkward when you're in the middle of a multiplayer and they call you to come eat dinner.

talking about washing dishes?

yes! i wash them my self, something they teach us to do since we were kids so i am used to it. 

• Like 1