A warning about hoarding Holy Waters for DMD

Rensoshi

• 1 month later...

Untouchables basically give you infinite DT and invincibility for 30 seconds I believe; you can do like 7 playthroughs on normal NG+ to grind 5 untouchables in missions 5, 12, 15, 19, and 23 and even some holy waters (There's 12 I think, don't remember the missions they're on since I haven't played the game in while).

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I’m still new to the gameplay but I was unable to hoard more than 5 or 6 holy waters and like 4 untouchables during my first run on normal. I’m halfway through hard mode right now and am wondering, how are people getting to hold more than this?

LandNRAWW.png

Edited by LandNRAWW

On 3/2/2021 at 0:47 AM, LandNRAWW said:

I’m still new to the gameplay but I was unable to hoard more than 5 or 6 holy waters and like 4 untouchables during my first run on normal. I’m halfway through hard mode right now and am wondering, how are people getting to hold more than this?

You can get like 8 or 9 Holy Waters in a single playthrough, if you know where every single one is. Given that they reset each time you do a new playthrough on the same file, you could keep picking them back up to get as many as you want. So for example, if you go Normal > Hard > DMD >, you should have about 17 to 18 Holy Waters in your inventory when you first start DMD. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I used holy waters on the final black knight fight. Worth it. I would've saved myself hours if I knew to use them on Griffin 3, but what's done is done.

This advice is sound. Holy waters can be used on the spheres in Mundus 2, but, like someone already mentioned, untouchables are more effective. 

I would also like to add that holy waters barely dent nightmare 3's sphere, so don't save them for it either. Better off chipping away with air raid in my opinion.

• Like 4