Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScaryAbel210

Is it best for single or in the relationship?

52 posts in this topic

SINGLE:

You can play games all days

IN THE RELATIONSHIP:

If you have girlfriend, you have follow what she tell you to do for cleaning, dating, and hanging out than gaming. It is hard time for you try playing games for get platinum trophies or play multiplayers in games.

If you have boyfriend, you need tell him for what he does for cleaning, dating, and hanging out than gaming. If you love playing games then ask him for he can buy $$$ PSN cards for you, if he refuses then you can bitchslap him off. LOL

MARRIED:

Too bad for you babysitting with your kids forever, we bet your wife won't allow you play games. GAME OVER.

For myself, I feel enjoying for stay single forever.

Depends on the personality and habits (hobbies, activities, etc) of your mutual partner. I can game all day regardless of my relationship status... I don't need permission. Obviously I'd take responsibility if I was married and/or had kids.

Well, having a butt for a face I have come to terms that I will probably die alone. I also want to find a nice buttfaced girlfriend if I have the chance!

That'd probably be a shitty relationship if you ask me.

Edited by Dark Serge

36006_3481_500_Oh-You.jpg

Well, having a butt for a face I have come to terms that I will probably die alone. I also want to find a nice buttfaced girlfriend if I have the chance!

just make sure you don't half-ass this relationship like you do to all your other buttface friends! xD

Depends on the personality and habits (hobbies, activities, etc) of your mutual partner. I can game all day regardless of my relationship status... I don't need permission. Obviously I'd take responsibility if I was married and/or had kids.

LOL! My butt faced sister asked if you will take her to the prom?

LOL! My butt faced sister asked if you will take her to the prom?

Taken already. :P

Id pick single over being in a relationship. its one less thing that i have to worry about. and to be honest i don't really care about my relationship status.  

I have four mini-mes and a crazy wife.  I think I'm doing OK.  Your point is invalid, as is many of your threads -_-

I have been happily married for almost 10 years now, some nights my wife play games more than I do (we don't have kids, yet).

Admittedly, she only really plays WoW but I can play what I like (mainly PS3).

So I enjoy my gaming and the love of my wife, so all is good.

We both share the responsibility of maintaining our house.

As for my wallet, our income is 60/40 so if she spends on clothes and I spend on games, nothing really to complain about there.

Solution: Find a woman who enjoys video games.

I have high standards though...

she needs to be better at video games than me, because it rustles my jimmies

she needs to be open to hunt and/or help me hunt for trophies cuz otherwise whats the point amiright huphuphuph

she needs to be enjoyable and have a sense of humor....

OH

and she needs to be a millionaire supermodel and perfect in every way, without a flaw of any kind.

34146731.jpg

250px-HowToEatWithYourButt09.gif

My standards aren't high, at all, but they are... askew. I was engaged to a girl that made me absolutely miserable. It's been a year since we broke up, and in a few months, it'll be a year since she moved out. I don't intend for it to be a permanent thing, for right now, single is definitely for me. However, gaming had VERY little to do with any of that.

Although, I will admit, I learned real quick not to play Duke Nukem Forever unless she was out of the house or asleep. Also, like many people, she HATED my reviews, so I kinda had to do them on the proverbial down-low, as well. 

Edit: Oops, didn't answer your question, did I? All in all, I'd still say relationship, because... fuck it. I can't think of a good reason, but se la vie.

Edited by siuilarun

I'm in a relationship and a lot of the time we game together. He's more of a casual online gamer whereas I'm more of a trophy hunter.

If I want a game, PSN voucher, whatever...I buy it myself, we both work hard for our wage so why should I expect him to spend it on me?! No kids either so one less person to worry about

Edited by RachP13

If video games are the priority in your life and it's not part of your career/living, you're not making the best life choices.

I've been in a relationship with someone who liked games as much as myself, but down the line, they had a shitty personality and would have said some insulting things to you as jokes.. but they didn't come out as jokes most of the time.  I lived with him for a year and would not like to do so again as he was just a slob, left everything in a mess, ate all the food I had got for my half of the groceries (which wasn't a terrible lot since I don't eat much) etc.  Tried telling me what I should do with my money.  Anyways, I got out before the relationship ended up turning into an abusive one, he was making me depressed, and that's the one thing I don't want to be.

Honestly, that has all put me off relationships.. I'm liking the single life a lot better and wonder why I even left.  I don't think I could trust someone enough to ever marry them.. I don't see the point in marriage anyways.

Other than that, I'll never have kids, I really can't stand them for too long.

Overall, I can do what I want mostly when single, and it just doesn't limit to my gaming.

Edited by TakahashiDemon

I'd have to go with in a relationship

Then again it depends who and how the person your going out with is like

both my ex's were awesome and played video games a lot as well as doing a lot of other stuff i like

So i'd say that if your going out with the right person then for sure in a relationship

SINGLE:

You can play games all days

IN THE RELATIONSHIP:

If you have girlfriend, you have follow what she tell you to do for cleaning, dating, and hanging out than gaming. It is hard time for you try playing games for get platinum trophies or play multiplayers in games.

If you have boyfriend, you need tell him for what he does for cleaning, dating, and hanging out than gaming. If you love playing games then ask him for he can buy $$$ PSN cards for you, if he refuses then you can bitchslap him off. LOL

MARRIED:

Too bad for you babysitting with your kids forever, we bet your wife won't allow you play games. GAME OVER.

For myself, I feel enjoying for stay single forever.

If that is how your relationship with your wife or partner is, you're doing it wrong. Plus, I'll take sex over video games any day of the week, and if it's my birthday both at the same time so its a win-win.  :lol:

The only time gaming has ever been an issue in my house is when she wants to kick me off the PS3 to play a game of her own. 

Parker

If that is how your relationship with your wife or partner is, you're doing it wrong. Plus, I'll take sex over video games any day of the week, and if it's my birthday both at the same time so its a win-win.   :lol:

The only time gaming has ever been an issue in my house is when she wants to kick me off the PS3 to play a game of her own. 

Parker

That's a real man B)  That's why I have my own PS3, that way she won't kick me off lol

Videogames and relationships shouldn't be mutually exclusive, even if your girlfriend/boyfriend doesn't like gaming. I've been in relationships with both kind of girls and they never stood between me and my console, as long as they understand you have a hobby there shouldn't be a problem.

Also, sometimes you need some time alone, otherwise you could suffocate each other, and gaming is one thing you can do freely without the misses becoming jealous lol.