Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScaryAbel210

Is it best for single or in the relationship?

52 posts in this topic

My girlfriend loves to play videogames as well, sometimes even helps me boosting trophies and she's not concerned of how much I play videogames. Of course I don't play 12 hours a day. Maybe 5-6, I also have to work so I have to manage my time well.

Solution: Find a woman who enjoys video games.

Does this mean I get a life trophy? Cause I have a wife who plays and lets me play games. We don't play as often as we used to but we do when we can. Would be more if we were not living in China ATM... but whatever.

I'd rather date someone who loves gaming as much as I do (as I am for almost two years, now).

What are you... 12?

You have a lot to learn, and not just about basic English.

When you become an adult you will soon realise that it is very healthy for you and your partner to have not only things you can do together, but things that you can also do apart.

Of course, you won't get to do what you want all of the time, but as a result of this thing we have called compromise, you will get to enjoy your hobbies whether your partner / kids / hetero life partner are into it or not.

Finally, here is some friendly advice from your ever-loving, brown-eyed, Uncle AF: You will need to put the controller down for a bit, if you want any hope of meeting someone that might let you touch them with your thing.

Do I look like 12 to u? I'm freaking 27 years old! U know what? I feel annoying with some members disrespect n insult me, they asked me same question, "Do u speak English?" I do speak damm english n sign language. I was not much talkative on the world because I was silent-type for play PS3 alone for trophy hunting in about 3 years ago before boost with trophy boosters for boosting online games. That's all I said.

What are you... 12?

You have a lot to learn, and not just about basic English.

When you become an adult you will soon realise that it is very healthy for you and your partner to have not only things you can do together, but things that you can also do apart.

Of course, you won't get to do what you want all of the time, but as a result of this thing we have called compromise, you will get to enjoy your hobbies whether your partner / kids / hetero life partner are into it or not.

Finally, here is some friendly advice from your ever-loving, brown-eyed, Uncle AF: You will need to put the controller down for a bit, if you want any hope of meeting someone that might let you touch them with your thing.

We are all married to the Ps3 and soon our 2nd wife the PS4. Some might go thru divorce with PS3, but there is nothing wrong with doing things with 2. Threesomes are awesome.

My question is, have you tried being in a relationship? Lol.

If video games are the priority in your life and it's not part of your career/living, you're not making the best life choices.

If telling other people how they live their lives on the internet, or anywhere for that matter, is a priority of yours I'd say you aren't making the best choices either. :lol:

For the first time in my life I think I may be dating a decent gamer.  We've been going out for nearly 3 weeks, so it is still quite young. I went over her house and found a gamecube, a ps2, and a ps3.  My guess is if she isn't a gamer, she won't be the type to find it a turn off that I am.  She has said she likes that I play games so I am very hopeful.  I think I'm fortunate but time will tell.

You have your priorities all wrong...

Women > Videogames

End of story

I've been married for almost eight years now and I play way more games than when I was single. So, I don't think your point is really all that justified.

You have your priorities all wrong...

Women > Videogames

End of story

207weph.jpg

I'm married to my PS3. I have a boyfriend and we play video games all the time together. Of course the priorities come first. College starts back up soon so I cut the video games back. He goes to bootcamp in a few months, where he'll have no video games. 

I don't tell him what to do. Cleaning, cooking, laundry, any of that shit. We do our own things respectively and if something comes up that needs both our attention, we discuss it. He's the one that brings up dates, and going out to places. Those are HIS ideas. 

You will have to sacrifice things in a relationship, but it's up to you to be mature about it. 

If I have to cut back on gaming for the person I love then it don't matter. I rather have someone that will love, care, help and congratulate me for a my real life goals than a game that shows you a platinum trophy for completing it.  

Edited by CaptainHorakthy

i'm only 9 but depends if U like her/him also if U need money quick, U can just nick her/his money :awesome: LOL :yay:

I play everytime I can, I never go out in a party, I go with my friends to play or to watch movies or just talk and walk so no chance for me to meet a girl... And I'm not handsome... :unsure:  Sorry for my English...

Games forever :awesome:

Do I look like 12 to u? I'm freaking 27 years old! U know what? I feel annoying with some members disrespect n insult me, they asked me same question, "Do u speak English?" I do speak damm english n sign language. I was not much talkative on the world because I was silent-type for play PS3 alone for trophy hunting in about 3 years ago before boost with trophy boosters for boosting online games. That's all I said.

tumblr_m1e5ezaUMR1qghroxo1_500.gif

Do what I did, find a girl who's really into college and while she's studying you put some headphones on and game away.  I get in plenty of 2-3 hour gaming sessions almost nightly since my fiance has been in grad school.  For me, gaming is a hobby I like to enjoy after unwinding from a day at work.  Make sure to make time for your significant other and go out and do things together as well, breweries and shopping on the weekends? SURE HONEY!

If I find the right person than definitely relationship but until than I'll just hang with friends playing games and having a good time lol

been reading all the comments so i found a video thats describes everything 

Edited by SleeppingForest

I just love this thread because the guy who made it just totally stereotypes women and banishes the idea that women can be gamers too (esp. since we have female gamers on this site who are on here regularly).