[EU] Platinum rewards?

Mathieumatic

Just allowed Sony to send me e-mails about sales/games recommended for me and the first thing they send me was a Detroit: Become Human special avatar for achieving platinum. I thought there weren't any platinum rewards except for NA region, is there a list anywhere of all platinum rewards for the EU region? I saw this list about NA: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/platinum-trophy-reward-terms-and-conditions/

This means that there must be a list for EU or other regions too somewhere, right?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Of course there are those rewards in Europe too, since many years. Examples: God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn etc.

Glad to hear that! Do you know all of the games that have plat rewards in EU? Do you need to ask Sony for them or do they automatically send an e-mail to you?
For example, I have Spiderman platinum too and I saw you get an icon from that in NA, but I haven't received an e-mail about that yet: does it also work in EU?

5 minutes ago, Mathieumatic said:

Glad to hear that! Do you know all of the games that have plat rewards in EU? Do you need to ask Sony for them or do they automatically send an e-mail to you?
For example, I have Spiderman platinum too and I saw you get an icon from that in NA, but I haven't received an e-mail about that yet: does it also work in EU?

Yes,my friend had the platinum of spiderman and he have the avatar platinum from sony

11 minutes ago, Mathieumatic said:

Not all, but some of them. Just 10 or 20 maybe.

Regards my friend @locoporkko

I think you have to activate "You are allowed to collect more data than neccesary" in the System Menue. That's the Standard Option enabled from the Beginning. I always get the Codes and all Newsletters per E-Mail. Or Mails like this:" Congratulation to your Detroit Become Human Platinum Trophy, that shows you are a ..... And now you want to try this game maybe......."

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I think you have to activate "You are allowed to collect more data than neccesary" in the System Menue. That's the Standard Option enabled from the Beginning. I always get the Codes and all Newsletters per E-Mail. Or Mails like this:" Congratulation to your Detroit Become Human Platinum Trophy, that shows you are a ..... And now you want to try this game maybe......."

I didn't had it on, and I received my horizon zero dawn Plat avatar soon after plating it. So it is not necessary.

However there is a button regarding promotional mails. I believe that could have effect. 

Edited by Bumperklever