Metropolis: Lux Obscura

Energy Invasion

Goodbye Deponia

Deep Ones

Bear With Me: The Complete Collection Unlock

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal

• Like 3

Just last week I got the entire XCOM 2 Collection for 22.- instead of 105.-, now they offer the entire Darkest Dungeon Collection for 16.- instead of 43.-? ? WHO HAS THE TIME TO PLAY ALL THAT!! (I'm still getting it though ?)

Now, everyone, just get Hyper Light Drifter if you don't have it yet. What a gorgeous and fantastic game! 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 3

Holy crap, there is a VITA GAME in there. Muramasa Rebirth with all the DLC. I played the game a while a ago and wanted to buy the DLC for a couple of months now. Glad that I waited and got the whole package for 2,13 €.

Nice little surprise. :)

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, hbg said:

Holy crap, there is a VITA GAME in there. Muramasa Rebirth with all the DLC. I played the game a while a ago and wanted to buy the DLC for a couple of months now. Glad that I waited and got the whole package for 2,13 €.

OH WOW! It's true! Thanks for telling here, i would have never noticed this rare deal!
So the Pack has the 4 DLCs you confirm? I have the base game and if this is all the DLCs on sale i won't let the opportunity go away! 

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

Now, everyone, just get Hyper Light Drifter if you don't have it yet. What a gorgeous and fantastic game! 

I actually thought of you when I saw this deal - I remember how you were full of praise for this game in one of the threads I follow, and, additionally, it turns out the game hasn't been on sale for well over a year :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

OH WOW! It's true! Thanks for telling here, i would have never noticed this rare deal!
So the Pack has the 4 DLCs you confirm? I have the base game and if this is all the DLCs on sale i won't let the opportunity go away! 

There are two different packages: One is the base game + all the DLC and the other one is just all DLC in one package without the base game. I already owned the game from PS+ a couple of years ago, so I just bought the DLC package. It includes all 4 DLC. I already downloaded it, so I can confirm that it works.

3 hours ago, hbg said:

Thanks for this, I already own the US version(due to physical release) but I never got far with it. Might jump in now the complete version is so amazingly cheap!

4 hours ago, hbg said:

There are two different packages: One is the base game + all the DLC and the other one is just all DLC in one package without the base game. I already owned the game from PS+ a couple of years ago, so I just bought the DLC package. It includes all 4 DLC. I already downloaded it, so I can confirm that it works.

Thanks! Same as you i have it with the PSPlus so i'm gonna get the DLC bundle, glad to know it has all of them, what a great miracle of a sale, i can play and 100% it, thank you for the reply and info :D 

There is Another Vita Only game on sale too! "Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate".

So strange just having those 2 games on sale for Vita but at least it's a little ray of hope after 0 Games (Only Cross Buy or game on Ps4 too) in the whole 2019!

There's a Instant Indie Collection: Vol. 5 that usually costs 29 euros for 5. It has 3 games with plats. Human: Fall Flat, Manual Samuel and The Little Acre. Just Fall Flat is worth that, a really good physics based game. A huge bargain. Similar price on PSN US.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:52 AM, UltraFire121 said:

Saw it. There's a few decent easy platinum games on sale. Personally recommended: Little Acre, Donut County 2x, Life is Strange before the storm, Ben 10, Hotel Transylvania 3 etc.

The collection I mention has Little Acre and another 2 games for the same price as this one alone. Donut County seems cool.

On 1/22/2020 at 0:12 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

Why ratalaika's games don't have sale at the EU Store recent months?

There were a lot before, I have waited for a long time already...

@RatalaikaGames

Ratalaika sells trophy packages that happen to bring a game along. They just got smarter and are milking the cow more. Why do sales on that crap if it sells anyway for sure?

EDIT: Human: Fall Flat is really, really worth it. Really fun and different game.

Edited by cris3f

• 3 weeks later...