Level 55 grind time?

I would say around 40 hours by playing solo. Take care of the additional bonuses you can complete by varying playstyles, characters, etc. which can greatly help in the whole. Also by progressing, you will be able to finish solo all the waves (whereas it is difficult/ impossible ? at the beginning, implying you will get more xp (even the curve xp progression is exponential as usual).

• Like 1

If you go for solo wolfpack grind, depending on which difficulty you play, the objectives you complete when playing it (e.g. perform a focus bonus and acrobatic bonus in the same kill), and the challenges progress during the match (e.g. the stealth master, the hurried, the herbalist, etc), you can get above 6000xp, 9000xp, 12000xp on standard, difficult, and hardcore difficulty respectively if you complete all rounds (25, 30, 35, respectively). If you play on hardcore, if you manage to make it round 30 - 34, you'll get more xp than completing a match on Difficult difficulty.

I managed to complete a Hardcore game only once, what usually screwed me was not being able to complete a defend the chest sequence since usually the chests are too far from each other, one enemy likes to stun you a lot if you wait to much to kill him (if you want a focus bonus while hidden), and the enemies loot them faster than in lesser difficulties. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2020 at 1:57 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

With 3 others there is a method that should take less than 3 hours. It involves killing over and over on benches. You just have to find others who need it or are bored enough to keep sitting around to help.

Do you have a link to this method? Sounds useful. 

• Like 2

I did this trophy solo on Wolfpack. Time put in was closer to 10-12 hours and nowhere near 40. Run to get to target, but once you get within visual site, SLOW DOWN. Walk to get your meter all the way up and hide, use different weapons, etc. and you can get kills in the 1000-1200 point range. 

I think I started going for it pretty early on in playing the game. I'd play Wolfpack for an hour or so, then switch to the campaign. Didn't make it so monotonous for the final grind. This is easy compared to Brotherhood's Level trophy. 

Good luck! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

Do you have a link to this method? Sounds useful. 

Nah, just something a buddy thought me. You get 4 people together and do that mode where you have to "hide" within their area. I think its artifact assualt.  The mode that has the giant red or blue boundaries. Then 2 people (the ones you kill for xp) sit on a bench and the other two just keep waiting by the bench filling the meter for the most points and kill them over and over. 

I did it Solo with Randoms and it was fun, the SC 4 Multiplayer is great. But definitive not 40 hours, under 20 with XP Boosters. The Main Issue in 2020 will be to find enough Players online.

Edit: I saw now you mean Wolfpack. I just played this Mode for the Trophy, Wolfpack is boring and stupid. Play the real Multiplayer instead.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Nah, just something a buddy thought me. You get 4 people together and do that mode where you have to "hide" within their area. I think its artifact assualt.  The mode that has the giant red or blue boundaries. Then 2 people (the ones you kill for xp) sit on a bench and the other two just keep waiting by the bench filling the meter for the most points and kill them over and over. 

Yep. Did this on both versions. We reached level 50 on one Saturday. Should take 3-5 hours per version. 

I did PS3 version in 10 days. I did play with other experienced players though and scored around 40000XP per round.

I think there's 2x XP your first 2-3 rounds each day.

If you average like me it'll take you around 50 games of Wolfpack to reach lvl55.

• 5 weeks later...

Getting rank 55 took me 12 hours total (in game time) according to the player profile in multiplayer. I did this by playing solo wolfpack only. Also worth noting that all other multiplayer trophies were also earned in that 12 hour period as well.

I would suggest playing 1 map over and over again.. For me it was "Santa Lucia" it is fairly small and easy to get between kills and towards the end if you are playing the same map you will begin to learn were alot of the spawns are which will only make you faster. Towards the end I was clearing all 25 waves on average in around 10:xx minutes but occasionally had times in the 9 minutes (9:16 being my fastest) getting around 44k points per game.

• Like 1

Finished all of the multiplayer + DLC trophies in 10 hours 45 minutes - so I'd say roughly hours of grinding. 

For Wolfpack I only played the Saint-Pierre map and only ever played on standard difficulty. I'd suggest making note of the 'abilities' challenges and working on ideally three of them per game. You'll easily average around 10 minutes per round as long as you pay some bit of attention to what's going on . I had twitch on in the background so the grind wasn't too boring and I'd suggest doing something similar so you don't burn out that easily.

My personal best time:

wJVhvt9.jpg

While I'm still working on it, I say it's around 10 - 15 hours, depending on how lucky you are with the DLC and getting all the multiplayer modes done.

With Wolfpack it's definitely at least 10 hours or more for level 55. It becomes pretty easy and straightforward if you play the same map because you will know the spawns, it's just time consuming.

Having the Abstergo service gives you a +25% percent modifier to your XP. I generally get between 6000 - 6500 XP normally in most Wolfpack matches in 10 - 12 minutes, with the service it's another 1500 XP so that's roughly 7500 XP a match. Ends up shaving a lot of time needed to gain levels.

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 9:52 PM, Spaz said:

While I'm still working on it, I say it's around 10 - 15 hours, depending on how lucky you are with the DLC and getting all the multiplayer modes done.

With Wolfpack it's definitely at least 10 hours or more for level 55. It becomes pretty easy and straightforward if you play the same map because you will know the spawns, it's just time consuming.

Having the Abstergo service gives you a +25% percent modifier to your XP. I generally get between 6000 - 6500 XP normally in most Wolfpack matches in 10 - 12 minutes, with the service it's another 1500 XP so that's roughly 7500 XP a match. Ends up shaving a lot of time needed to gain levels.

Pardon my ignorance, but what’s the abstergo service? 

• 2 weeks later...

Jut finished all the online trophies and took be 12h15m according to the in-game time (to total real time including loading etc probably 15h).

I played approx:

Solo wolfpack 60%

Public wolfpack 30%

Other modes 10%

You can rack up points much faster in public wolfpack, but it's dependent on finding competent players (I'd get around 8-9k XP getting to level 25 on public vs 6-7k on solo).

I struggled to get all the points needed to buy all the abilities and weapons for All Rounder and only got that trophy about 20min before reaching level 55. In fact, I'd not yet bought the poison darts but I had used it once through the copycat perk very early on.

I had no issues finding any of the game modes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 4:12 AM, THEALB10N said:

Jut finished all the online trophies and took be 12h15m according to the in-game time (to total real time including loading etc probably 15h).

I played approx:

Solo wolfpack 60%

Public wolfpack 30%

Other modes 10%

You can rack up points much faster in public wolfpack, but it's dependent on finding competent players (I'd get around 8-9k XP getting to level 25 on public vs 6-7k on solo).

I struggled to get all the points needed to buy all the abilities and weapons for All Rounder and only got that trophy about 20min before reaching level 55. In fact, I'd not yet bought the poison darts but I had used it once through the copycat perk very early on.

I had no issues finding any of the game modes.

I'm up to level 48, missing several abilities (can't afford them yet) but still haven't gotten into an artifact assault match yet...  how did you get one if you recall?  That mode is totally dead last few days and I tried voting for it, but none of the try hards want that mode.

On 13/06/2020 at 4:22 AM, Silvanous said:

I'm up to level 48, missing several abilities (can't afford them yet) but still haven't gotten into an artifact assault match yet...  how did you get one if you recall?  That mode is totally dead last few days and I tried voting for it, but none of the try hards want that mode.

Just try different times of day. There are 2 other modes that allow you to vote for an AA match at the end so you could just keep voting and hopefully get lucky.

I didn’t do anything special, can’t remember if I just got lucky and found a game about to start or voted for it. Don’t think I really struggled to find any of the modes.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm currently level 39 with just shy of 6 hours in-game at the moment. I'll update this once I finally hit level 55.

make sure you're constantly using your abilities as soon as you can and once you have all the challenges switch it for something else.