Astrailla's perfect list

Astrailla

You got the Street Fighter platinum...what can I say except mad respect for that one xD Best of luck on the third list! Got some good material there.

Btw...I noticed one "esoteric" game there...tell me more about El Shaddai. Heard whispers of it, like being the weirdest game around.

• Like 1

I created a new account 2 years ago for exactly the same reasons. Unfortunately this account isn’t ‘perfect’ like I wanted and I’ve considered starting again but I just can’t throw 2 years away, plus the long and tough plats I’ve obtained.

Also, if I were to start again I’d be re-playing old games instead of finding new ones to love.

Good luck with your new account, hope it becomes what you want! ?

• Like 2

On 23/01/2020 at 7:50 AM, Copanele said:

You got the Street Fighter platinum...what can I say except mad respect for that one xD Best of luck on the third list! Got some good material there.

Btw...I noticed one "esoteric" game there...tell me more about El Shaddai. Heard whispers of it, like being the weirdest game around.

I would say it's a art game but with an aspect of beat'em all, the problem of the game is a problem of framerate who can drop a little and can ruined your timing. I've did just one run just for the online trophy, boy the game is tedious, the character is awfully slow and ennemy is harsh with you. I've to see more of videos for doing the G rank, it is doable for sure.

And in the design plan, this is a game related to the Apocryphal book of Enoch. You've to seek and kills the seven fallen angels who goes to the human world. Very beautiful, and the songs are godlike. Some levels are very blurry because of the art direction, but I really do like the art of this game. 

On 23/01/2020 at 8:23 AM, HOGIE838IRE said:

I created a new account 2 years ago for exactly the same reasons. Unfortunately this account isn’t ‘perfect’ like I wanted and I’ve considered starting again but I just can’t throw 2 years away, plus the long and tough plats I’ve obtained.

Also, if I were to start again I’d be re-playing old games instead of finding new ones to love.

Good luck with your new account, hope it becomes what you want! 1f44d.png

Thank you ! My current account is already "imperfect" I woudl say. Tryied the BluR trophies and I was surprised I can't do it because of my new account (server issue which can't recognize new accounts on leaderboards), so I've to hide it. But well, now my list is kinda ncie so It would be a waste to do it again (mostly for PS VITA games).

Edited by Astrailla
  • Like 1

Awesome start on a new account. Burnout Paradise Remastered is such a blast to play too. Reading your rules for yourself is like looking at myself in the mirror... I’m exactly the same and I sometimes feel I majorly over analyse what I’m putting on my list etc. (Never wanting duplicates or games played out of order, sporadically playing just one game in a large series etc.) 

On 23/01/2020 at 7:23 AM, HOGIE838IRE said:

Good luck with your new account, hope it becomes what you want! 1f44d.png

Oh man I relate to this on such a personal level. I’ve been contemplating the same a lot recently but just can’t let go of the things I have achieved. At the same time I have major gripes with ‘illegitimate’ trophies that I’ve boosted on Overwatch etc. The more time that has elapsed the harder is to let go. I’ve had this account since 2014 so it’s become more about learning to live with it. 

• Like 1

On 24/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, CraigyXO said:

Awesome start on a new account. Burnout Paradise Remastered is such a blast to play too. Reading your rules for yourself is like looking at myself in the mirror... I’m exactly the same and I sometimes feel I majorly over analyse what I’m putting on my list etc. (Never wanting duplicates or games played out of order, sporadically playing just one game in a large series etc.) 

Oh man I relate to this on such a personal level. I’ve been contemplating the same a lot recently but just can’t let go of the things I have achieved. At the same time I have major gripes with ‘illegitimate’ trophies that I’ve boosted on Overwatch etc. The more time that has elapsed the harder is to let go. I’ve had this account since 2014 so it’s become more about learning to live with it. 

Honestly, I reckon starting a new profile will still never reach our expectations. Learn to love the one you've built up. Think of all the grinding and tough trophies you've obtained and work on making it the best you can. 

• Like 1

On 26/01/2020 at 5:13 AM, reiner- said:

Hey Astraila.

Where does the name Astraila come from?

At first I thought it was Australia's Perfect List which led me here. 

Olà, my surname's comes from the word Astra (star) and the name Freya, so basically it was supposed to be "Astraya" but it was taken so I've changed with some a different spelling.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Astrailla said:

Olà, my surname's comes from the word Astra (star) and the name Freya, so basically it was supposed to be "Astraya" but it was taken so I've changed with some a different spelling.

Sweet.

Astraya is even closer to "Straya" which is how we pronounce (most definitely butcher) the word Australia.

I guarantee Astraya sounds way more sophisticated in French than how I'm saying it. ?

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

Thank you ! I'm pretty busy with my job and the competition on Street Fighter. (trying to be at my best for the next tournament) I will make sure every kind of online trophies is done before the end of February but I'm doing gently "The Witch and the Hundred Knights" right now, "Tetris Effect" has a lot of grindy trophies so It will be on a special "grill". 

Good luck from a fellow franchouillard.

I also like a perfect list and dislike stacks, but I have a hard time understanding your strategy. Soooo many incomplete games at the same time already, this is a completionist nightmare. My advice would be to keep 3 or 4 max at all times and focus on them, but to each his own.

• Like 1

On 01/02/2020 at 6:27 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Good luck from a fellow franchouillard.

I also like a perfect list and dislike stacks, but I have a hard time understanding your strategy. Soooo many incomplete games at the same time already, this is a completionist nightmare. My advice would be to keep 3 or 4 max at all times and focus on them, but to each his own.

Merci ! I've a lot of incomplete games because I'm running against sales so the better I've the games I want with the lowest price, the best I'm fine with my collection.