Platinum unobtainable

quickfoozlle

We are well into Madden 20 now so dropping Madden 25 (14), Madden 15, and Madden 16 seems fair at this point as they are 4.5-6.5 years old at this point with a minuscule player base.

2K does it worse than EASports for online services.  I think NBA 2K18 is already unobtainable for anything online. I know dodgeball and trivia were pulled from NBA 2K19 before launch of 2K20 which was poor.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

We are well into Madden 20 now so dropping Madden 25 (14), Madden 15, and Madden 16 seems fair at this point as they are 4.5-6.5 years old at this point with a minuscule player base.

2K does it worse than EASports for online services.  I think NBA 2K18 is already unobtainable for anything online. I know dodgeball and trivia were pulled from NBA 2K19 before launch of 2K20 which was poor.

Except EA like to turn off online modes without prior note, which is worse than always plugging off game's online capability after let's say 2 years or so.

2 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Except EA like to turn off online modes without prior note, which is worse than always plugging off game's online capability after let's say 2 years or so.

Yeah, they should give notice or be on a regular cycle.  But 2K did not give any notice to pulling dodgeball and trivia within a year of launch (both have trophies).  Also, they shut down past games way too quickly.  EA Sports leaves up Madden, NHL, UFC forever in comparison.  If you don’t have the online trophies by now. you probably never were going to get them.

17 hours ago, Spaz said:

Sorry to hear that.

EA is doing the EA way. One reason why I refuse to add any EA Sports title to my profile, apart from Madden NFL 11 which is the only American Football game to not have online trophies.

NCAA Football 11 is also offline-only, if you happen to find it :)

I got the trophy for 16 on the 29th of December, guess i need to do the super bowl ones before they shut everything down.

Pisses me off, i wanted to get all madden plats but EA shuts them down for no reason. Was close to buying 25 & 15 but now i'm not sure. Thankfully i can still get 11, 18, 20 & NCAA 11 done. Gunna do them ASAP now. 

If they shut-down the servers, they should be made update the trophy list, or have there game taken of the store.

Fuck you EA. 

Make Madden Great Again.

• Like 1

I’m so glad I did both 15 and 16 lists when I did , the latest solo challenge I did was for Madden 15 PS4 which was January 1st, but sucks for all those who cannot plat them, ea really should’ve just told us when they were doing this so everyone could get it done whilst up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, djb5f said:

But even if a game is 10+ years old on the ps3 it doesn't mean the developer just says "well to bad" and dissables all of the trophies. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2020 at 4:23 PM, djb5f said:

2k21 is already unobtainable and the game isn’t even a year old. 2k17 released with an unobtainable trophy and the only person who has it clearly hacked it since he platted 3 2k games in one day