Storyteller on PSNow

Blaul_Part

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do the storyteller trophy the quick way on PSNow. Gave it a try, just changing the internal clock. Looks like PSNow might run on its own clock though, as when I try to play with the new date that I set, my save file stills saves under today's date and calendar man doesn't have anything unique to say when I visit him. Am I doing something wrong, or is the only option to do this the long way? 

• Like 2

On 23.01.2020 at 10:42 PM, PooPooBlast said:

Oh really? So you can only download ps4 game then? 

If so, well that's a bummer. Then sorry op, can't really help

Yup, that's because PS4 can't play PS3 games. If you download a game it runs on your local hardware so your PS4.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:01 PM, Blaul_Part said:

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do the storyteller trophy the quick way on PSNow. Gave it a try, just changing the internal clock. Looks like PSNow might run on its own clock though, as when I try to play with the new date that I set, my save file stills saves under today's date and calendar man doesn't have anything unique to say when I visit him. Am I doing something wrong, or is the only option to do this the long way? 

Blaul, I’m pretty confident you have to go the ‘long’ way with this one.  Sorry about that...?

• Like 2