Trophy Thoughts

Maaden_Swe

The plat should be simple enough. You get most for playing normally. 

There's a few things I'm not sure what to do though. 

I'm missing one piece of art on page 5 for Art Connoisseur. I'm guessing it is something for Freya but I've had the same ending twice with her. I don't have the second one in from the left. 

And I don't know what to do for the God of Caffeine trophy. Finished twice and still haven't got it.

Everything else has been pretty straightforward. 

Edited by TwiceOnSundays

On 1/29/2020 at 3:30 AM, TwiceOnSundays said:

The plat should be simple enough. You get most for playing normally. 

There's a few things I'm not sure what to do though. 

I'm missing one piece of art on page 5 for Art Connoisseur. I'm guessing it is something for Freya but I've had the same ending twice with her. I don't have the second one in from the left. 

And I don't know what to do for the God of Caffeine trophy. Finished twice and still haven't got it.

Everything else has been pretty straightforward. 

For God of Caffeine

Spoiler

follow Neil's advice at the end of the game and replay the 4 days on the same save file ( Tuesday, Sept 22nd, Thursday, Sept 24th, Tues, Sept 29th, and Sunday, October 18th)

You can get the missing artwork when you're working on the God of Caffeine trophy. Make sure to

Spoiler

also serve Neil a Milky Way (Milk, Honey, Mint) on Tues, Sept 29th and it will unlock some extra dialog and the final artwork upon replaying the 18th. You additionally need to have served Gala his special drink when he was a werewolf and serve Freya a Bedchamber (Milk, Cinnamon, Honey) on the day she comes in looking really tired

Edited by Ziune
Added spoiler blocks
  • Like 1