Gamehelp

Does the English digital version count?

14 posts in this topic

I know this has been asked already, but unfortunately it never received a reply.

Can't read anything other than English, would save me the headache if I knew what I was reading, and i'm sure others feel the same, so I personally wouldn't mind spending a bit extra for the ability to read the text provided it's the right stack.

English:
https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/UP0082-CUSA12031_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000

Chinese/Korean:
https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP0082-CUSA15072_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000

Has anyone purchased the "English Ver." and can confirm whether or not it it is considered the AS stack?
Been waiting for the DLC trophy list to come out before I even consider purchasing this stack, and I see the question still hasn't been answered on the other thread.

Any ideas?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah. WW has it's own. AS included. So each of em has it's own trophy list. It's Separate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Ah. WW has it's own. AS included. So each of em has it's own trophy list. It's Separate.


Uhh.. if i'm reading what you're saying correctly; you mean these two here that I linked do NOT share the same trophy list?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:


Uhh.. if i'm reading what you're saying correctly; you mean these two here that I linked do NOT share the same trophy list?

Correct, There are 2 lists for this game i.e International and one for South East Asia:

 

International: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8675-kingdom-hearts-iii

Asia: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9133-kingdom-hearts-iii

 

Japan uses the international List but Hong Kong, China, Korea etc. all use the Asia list.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gamehelp said:


Uhh.. if i'm reading what you're saying correctly; you mean these two here that I linked do NOT share the same trophy list?

No they're separate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I feel like there's some miscommunication going on here;

To anyone else actually wondering the same thing as me, I'm 90% certain that to obtain this stack you'll need to purchase the version with "HP0082" in the URL, for example:

Hong Kong: Link
Taiwan: Link
Korea: Link

That basically confirms what has already been stated, that the "English ver." is the NA version (UP0082), and is considered the WW release.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 3:37 PM, Gamehelp said:

Even though I feel like there's some miscommunication going on here;

To anyone else actually wondering the same thing as me, I'm 90% certain that to obtain this stack you'll need to purchase the version with "HP0082" in the URL, for example:

Hong Kong: Link
Taiwan: Link
Korea: Link

That basically confirms what has already been stated, that the "English ver." is the NA version (UP0082), and is considered the WW release.


If you can find anything more about it, that would help. I’m also confused, too lol. 90% still leaves a bit of uncertainty, what with 10% still up in the air.

 

Just bought all the stacks of KH and only one missing is the kH3 Asia one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:


If you can find anything more about it, that would help. I’m also confused, too lol. 90% still leaves a bit of uncertainty, what with 10% still up in the air.

 

Just bought all the stacks of KH and only one missing is the kH3 Asia one.


Well, you could buy physical, but considering you would probably still want the DLC, you would still need to make a korean/hong kong account anyway to purchase it.

Here is what they look like:
Chinese:

 

fNmqhnL.png



Korean:

 

uzPJNEv.png



if you want my opinion, we should just wait until the digital version for Hong Kong goes on sale (like around 230HKD), it did go on sale when it released but I forgot to purchase it.

Use google translate to translate the game from korean while playing, since it's an easier language to translate from.

Edited by Gamehelp
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 1:48 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:


If you can find anything more about it, that would help. I’m also confused, too lol. 90% still leaves a bit of uncertainty, what with 10% still up in the air.

 

Just bought all the stacks of KH and only one missing is the kH3 Asia one.

The Korean version is on sale.

LINK

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

The Korean version is on sale.

LINK

Aw man thank you for us know! The Korean version is still technically the “AS” Stack right? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a steal. I think imma settle for physical though. I want a hard copy and I don’t wanna buy the same version twice.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/13/2020 at 3:16 PM, DiamondAN-94 said:

The Korean version is still technically the “AS” Stack right? 

It should be, yes.

 

Edit:
 

Spoiler

If anyone else is interested in purchasing the Korean (AS) stack, you can source resellers online since you need some kind of Korean proof of residency to create a Korean account.

Not sure if I am allowed to post links, however I sourced mine from obtgame, I can vouch for their legitimacy.  (they also sell Korean PSN codes too)

 

Edited by Gamehelp
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a physical version that includes Remind DLC for this version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is there a physical version that includes Remind DLC for this version?


Unfortunately, no.

Same as WW release, so be prepared to not only be over charged once, but twice too! ;D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.