Sinthoras_96

Pop Muzic Delisted?

6 posts in this topic

So I just bought 10 songs a friend told me that work on PS3 and PS4, obviously including Pop Muzic. I downloaded them and earned the online trophies without any problems in both ps4 stacks. But on PS3 it says Pop Muzic isn't available in my region. 

Luckily I haven't earned any trophy yet in the PS3 version. 

It's still on the store here: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-BCES00011_00-100PFA0000000000 I guess the game is just being stupid and screwing you over in the final days leading up to the shutdown. Contacting Sony wouldn't get you a response soon enough. All I can say is that maybe you should delete all your data and try all over again on PS3.

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It's still on the store here: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-BCES00011_00-100PFA0000000000 I guess the game is just being stupid and screwing you over in the final days leading up to the shutdown. Contacting Sony wouldn't get you a response soon enough. All I can say is that maybe you should delete all your data and try all over again on PS3.

I actually just tried to download it directly from the ps store instead of the ingame store. 

Turns out my PS3 freezes, when I click on download 🤦‍♂️

So, now I deleted everything also two songs I already had downloaded on PS3. 

Turns out my PS3 also freezes, if I try to download a song that still worked 20 minutes ago. 

So atleast it seems like it's still possible to download all my songs and it's some weird bug/glitch with the ps store or something like that. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I actually just tried to download it directly from the ps store instead of the ingame store. 

Turns out my PS3 freezes, when I click on download 🤦‍♂️

Try buying it from the store on the playstation app on your phone. It would freeze for me when I tried to buy songs from the ps store on the ps3 but the app works fine. After I pay for it on the app I go on singstar and filter *songs purchased but not downloaded* (it's something along those lines) and then you download it from there.

1 hour ago, abercrombie123 said:

Try buying it from the store on the playstation app on your phone. It would freeze for me when I tried to buy songs from the ps store on the ps3 but the app works fine. After I pay for it on the app I go on singstar and filter *songs purchased but not downloaded* (it's something along those lines) and then you download it from there.

I bought them already on PS4, so that didn't work for me. 

What did work though is changing the Filter in the singstore from artist A-Z to release date in the singstore. Very weird but atleast it worked lol