Question about tokens

Ferruccio5

I would like to use my tokens but I cannot choose any nation to represent and I cannot find any yellow button on the nation page to spend my hard earned tokens....

Anyone knows if the token system still works? Have you been able to claim tokens or I m the only one who cannot use them?

Thanks a lot

3 hours ago, Ferruccio5 said:

I would like to use my tokens but I cannot choose any nation to represent and I cannot find any yellow button on the nation page to spend my hard earned tokens....

Anyone knows if the token system still works? Have you been able to claim tokens or I m the only one who cannot use them?

Thanks a lot

Hey there,

there is a blue text in the PC browser version which allows you to change your nation, picture here: 
KbXF8cj.png

Small sidenote - one of the members in our boosting group had an issue where he wasn't able to change his nation through the PC browser, he used his phone, it worked there with no issues.

• 1 year later...

For whatever reason, I cannot get the "Select Nation" pop-up to appear while browsing on my Chromebook or PC. However, using Safari on an iPhone, I was finally able to go to Battlelog (the EA website, not the discontinued app) and select a Nation. Thank you for posting this.

EDIT: Despite having 172 tokens, I cannot spend any of them on my chosen nation, the United States. When I click "SPEND 172", a red banner pops up reading "An internal error occurred." Apparently, in order for a nation to qualify, at least two contributors must spend tokens on that nation, but it isn't possible to contribute due to the internal error.

EDIT 2 (8 Hours Later): The internal error is "fixed". Apparently, I spend 172 tokens twelve times and am now at -1892 Tokens. However, the multiplier is still 1X. I think the people who designed this Battlelog website are in charge of my student loans. On the upside, it appears I have 2X XP for 55 hours.

Edited by poetic_justice_